Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I would be more concerned with how much I trust the guy to actually go through with the shipment. Where did you find out about this guy?

Also, getting it shipped through the mail isn't that risky, I know many people who have done it. You just have to seal it well so the smell doesn't escape.

Anyway, be smart and keep in mind that sometimes the money isn't worth the risk of jail time and having it be on your record :)

Yeah I find that to be the case for myself. I've been smoking later in the day to avoid this. If I wake and bake, then continue to smoke every few hours by the end of the night I just feel fuzzy.

Yea, ive decided to try and not smoke from 6am-6pm. Maybe it'll make things fun again instead of routine...

first real strong indica i've had ina minute is puttin me on my ass, so used to sativas; more faded than anything, all i wanna do is sleep

edit:

sufu when blazed is so funny because i just imagine everything being said by the person's avatar, makes this a surreal thread

edit:

sufu when blazed is so funny because i just imagine everything being said by the person's avatar, makes this a surreal thread

rofl, im the same way.

in no order: og kush, bubba kush, chemdawg, mr nice guy, granddaddy.

ive been getting into indicas this winter, i used to prefer sativas but some of these strains are really making me lean towards indicas for a daily stone.

^ isn't jack herer a sativa dominant strain?

personally my favorites from recent memory: blackberry kush, blue dream, green crack, master kush and some ridiculous stuff called reggie bush my friend had once that cost like $100 an 8th

has anyone had any success with any mail order mj services? i have heard of a few here and there across the internet but obviously with something like this it'd be nice to have someone vouch for one before i send a bunch of cash off somewhere. i only ask because i'll be moving to a new city in the fall and won't really know anyone. the two that i have heard good things of are pot by post and jay's joints.