Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

found another connect that gets amazing-ness and so i picked up sour diesel last week. I'm almost out which means a re-up tmrw which makes me happy but i still suck at rolling joints n i like them so much better than bowls. easier for travel in my case.

it's a dispensary right by the san jose airport. one of the few places that has good bud, weighs out eighths to 4+ grams and has a killer deal every day.

i always open, so i show up 15 minutes early and we smoke in a house in a side lot that's part of the property. then we weigh out and get the jars ready for display. open up shop and just keep busy until patients come. keeping busy usually consists of sitting around a table listening to music or watching TV in the employee lounge, while making prerolls or cleaning. we have a good amount of regular preroll customers, so we are making a lot during the day. when helping patients i just try to get to know them a little and try to make good recommendations based on their preference and what they have to spend. we weigh out the meds on the spot for each person when they decide and i always go for the nugs i'd want if it were going to be mine.

vendors come in from time to time, during week days. of course It's not my place to deal with them yet, so i just say what's up and make small talk. if someone with the authority is around to judge its quality, they go off and do business in the back room, they'll take a look and call in to the boss to see how much they are willing to purchase if it's good. our main manager that works under the owner is usually the one that's supposed to make those calls. he and the owner stay at home and can see what we're doing with our 16 security cameras that stream to their houses.

during an 8 hour shift i get an hour lunch and a medicate break.

around half the bud we have is grown by the owners and there are times when we'll have to drive up to his place and help trim too.

Edited by Rob060

i just smoked dmt for the first time last night.

hands down most intense drug experience of my life. completely lost my grip on reality and self

i started tripping before i could exhale my first breath of smoke. i was staring at my bubbler and suddenly my vision was flooded with streaming lines and waves of an infinite spectrum of colors. i felt like i was falling 1000ft into some place i didn't know- it was exhilarating.

i closed my eyes and found myself somewhere else- not necessarily a literal place with space and depth but a spiritual/psychedelic dimension. i started having intense visions of hundreds of eyes staring and blinking at me with the background flashing and strobing in bright changing colors.

i opened my eyes and all the colors in my room were pulsating. anything that moved was trailing in my vision like crazy. time slowed down and everything suddenly felt like an eternity. my friends' voices were lowered and distorted...

sounds like a cliche buncha hippie-tripper talk but there is really no better way to describe the experience which is different for everyone who tries it.

Edited by fang

^^^ good shit. Gonna make another batch this summer. Last summer me and my friends made some but I didn't trip that hard. Probably gonna up the dosage. Did you hit it through a dry bubbler sanwiched in between ashes?

Gonna buy some 2c p soon. Anyone have ayahuasca tecs?

in my opinion, no, there's nothing as strong as a hubby bar. the fact that its made with hash oil instead of bud makes it that much more effective. they're the only edibles i bother eating because everything else feels like nothing (although i've heard good things about "daytripper" and "fubar" cookies by mom's edibles, i might try those sometime)

i guess if you were to make your own, you could add as much hash/weed as you'd like. but in terms of premade edibles, hubbies set the bar real high

Edited by phen3N

hey guys, i need some advice....

can you guys give me any good suggestions for edibles?

I tried hubbies with good results, anything similar?

are you in the san jose area? a guy at my dispensary we call uncle john is/was a chef and makes edibles for us. his are the only ones that have been consistent and strong for me. i refuse to eat them at work now because they're too strong. he makes fudge and chocolate peanut butter cookies right now and his butter recipe includes 400 grams of trimmings. it comes out to about 5 grams per edible, which is 10 doses, and they're only $6. we carry other edibles but they barely sell. lots of people come in and clear out our entire stock of uncle john's in one purchase and he makes them daily.

Edited by Rob060

are you in the san jose area? a guy at my dispensary we call uncle john is/was a chef and makes edibles for us. his are the only ones that have been consistent and strong for me. i refuse to eat them at work now because they're too strong. he makes fudge and chocolate peanut butter cookies right now and his butter recipe includes 400 grams of trimmings. it comes out to about 5 grams per edible, which is 10 doses, and they're only $6. we carry other edibles but they barely sell. lots of people come in and clear out our entire stock of uncle john's in one purchase and he makes them daily.

damn, that sounds good, i'm in LA, but if i'm in the san jose area i'll def check that out

Guest Methimphibian
there's nothing as strong as a hubby bar.

i've heard so much noise about hubby bars, so i decided to stop in medx in downtown LA and grab a couple and see what the hype is about. I ate half a bar 20 min ago so i'm expecting to get pretty high in the next 30 min or so, my tolerance is also very very low. my only complaint about the hubby bar is there $12 each @ medx, with no discounts even for multiples.

where in LA(or better san gabriel valley) are they $10 or less? i know there's a lot of fakes which is why I went to a legit dealer. i'll try and report back how effective they are lol.

EastSanGabrielValley-20120321-00178.jpg?t=1332389042

Edited by Methimphibian