Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I'd just like to take a moment to really appreciate the smart stoners in this thread that scientifically explain shit in a way that even not-so-smart stoners may understand. Science and bud is cool 8D

i haven't smoked weed since 2 or 3 years since it just doesn't seem to work for me. but i still like watching this thread because i think the weed shown in here looks pretty cool.

also re: cleaning your glassware, you can use any(!) household chemical (like soap or acetic acid) to clean your bongs and whatnot. just be sure to properly rinse with lots of water so you don't get the taste of the prefumes that companies add to their soaps/whatever

LAPD and shit is not cool with smoking from my experience. AKA i've actually been stopped and checked for my card on the street smoking there while up here in SF i've walked by cops with blunts and not heard a thing

this has got to be the dumbest shit ive read in the past 5 pages

LA cops dont give a fuck about bud, especially some fuckin college kid smoking a joint or a bong load...but thats if you do it in the comfort and safety of your OWN HOUSE.

they DEFINITELY care if you're standing outside in a public place smoking a joint because YOU'RE DOING DRUGS IN THE MIDDLE OF BROAD DAYLIGHT - they see you smoking herb in the middle of the street they WILL stop you, ask you for your card, and then let you go...thats all. Its not like they're going to take you to the can and write you a ticket, its not worth the to any cop no matter what city or jurisdiction you're living in.

here in so cal, every single city is SO SATURATED with dispensaries, thats why the cops are hard asses - trying to keep stupid little 18 yr old KIDS off the streets so these little dipshits arent acting a fool and screwing it up for us that have brains in our head and use mmj for a real medical problem (not saying you're 18 and stupid)

you shouldnt be abusing your medical marijuana card by blazing MEDICINE up i the street man, go home and do that shit or find a chill spot in a park where no one can see you. Just because the cops dont care doesnt mean you shouldnt be a responsible smoker

I tried K late into a night of drinking/smoking, just 3 key bumps in succession. I remember feeling extremely euphoric when I put on DJ Screw, and was thinking that the music and the drug were made for one another. After that I don't remember anything, but according to my friends I was laughing at everything, and then attempted to get up out of my seat, and this is when disaster struck. I was doing a heavy special K walk, insofar as I could not walk at all, and began to crash into everything around me. Eventually my friends became concerned when I tripped over nothing and smashed my face into a door knob, and then the edge of a table. I woke up the next morning in a bed at my friend's house, feeling like utter shit, and the first sensation I felt besides extreme face throb was stepping into a pile of my own spaghetti/raspberry preserves colored vomit at the foot of the bed. This is what I looked like after I took a shower and got the crusted blood off of my forehead and out of my nose:

bonk.jpg

don't do K if you've been drinking. in fact, you may not want to try it at all.

So guiz, making dmt and apparently naphta is banned in southern california. Does anyone know what other substance i can use to subsitute it?

edit: and opinions on how to smoke it? made this bowl/vaporizer thing called key v2 with nuts and stuff from the hardware store.

and opinions on how to smoke dmt?

vaporizing is best, prob out of a crack pipe or an electric vape or "the machine" or w.e. there is a thread on dmt you know...

even tho it is definitely better vaporized, i'd never put it in one of those pencil sharpener vaporizers. every time i've ever seen people blasting off it was on top of weed or tobacco in a bong with no water. preferably an acrylic piece to remove the risk of breaking the bong if dropped upon blast off.

this has got to be the dumbest shit ive read in the past 5 pages

LA cops dont give a fuck about bud, especially some fuckin college kid smoking a joint or a bong load...but thats if you do it in the comfort and safety of your OWN HOUSE.

they DEFINITELY care if you're standing outside in a public place smoking a joint because YOU'RE DOING DRUGS IN THE MIDDLE OF BROAD DAYLIGHT - they see you smoking herb in the middle of the street they WILL stop you, ask you for your card, and then let you go...thats all. Its not like they're going to take you to the can and write you a ticket, its not worth the to any cop no matter what city or jurisdiction you're living in.

here in so cal, every single city is SO SATURATED with dispensaries, thats why the cops are hard asses - trying to keep stupid little 18 yr old KIDS off the streets so these little dipshits arent acting a fool and screwing it up for us that have brains in our head and use mmj for a real medical problem (not saying you're 18 and stupid)

you shouldnt be abusing your medical marijuana card by blazing MEDICINE up i the street man, go home and do that shit or find a chill spot in a park where no one can see you. Just because the cops dont care doesnt mean you shouldnt be a responsible smoker

i got out of my homies car parked in an offstreet lot to hit a bowl before we walked into a restaurant to eat and got blurped by a cop, that just wouldn't happen to you up here, they dont give a fuck. i guess my definition of chill is just a lot chiller than everyone elses, but even where im from at home in a small town the cops just drive by when we're burnin blunts outside.

planning with a bunch of friends to get stupid high and go to six flags.

seems like a pretty good idea. anyone with experience?

i'd bring ecstacy instead of smoking buds. That way you have no need of spending any money on expensive yet shitty food whatsoever.

planning with a bunch of friends to get stupid high and go to six flags.

seems like a pretty good idea. anyone with experience?

Chubbs just posted something on the Dailydank about how he and a few homies got turned away from Six Flags for "smelling like weed" apparently. Sounds burnt, but Six Flags is pretty ghetto.

Does anyone in this thread smoke just concentrates?

I' don't smoke flowers anymore since I got my skillet and I just got a Ti nail and globe set-up this weekend, so I don't see myself going back anytime soon...

Does anyone in this thread smoke just concentrates?

I' don't smoke flowers anymore since I got my skillet and I just got a Ti nail and globe set-up this weekend, so I don't see myself going back anytime soon...

damn if i had a skillet i'd be all over concentrates.. im working on getting the bowlpiece like they have at hashbars. where do u get your concentrates anyways?

i bought an oil dome and i'd only smoke that when i was by myself if i could, but good enough hash or oils around here are too expensive. and i gotta have some buds to smoke with the homies

my mom sent me this picture of a game she bought me at some shop in SB earlier lol she's a goon

UGL8J.jpg

had a field day at my local dispensery. let me break it down like i had to for my budtender.

1. the clinic sells 4 gram eighths.

2. I split the 4 grams with my cousin (4 for 50, 2 for 25 each)

3. it was my cousins first time so i got a free referal gram (some decent afgoo).

4. it was my birthday so i got a free gram of my choice.

5. I was on my 12th visit on my stamp card so i got another free gram of my choice.

So after everything i payed 25 for the 2 grams and got 3 free grams. Not to mention the fact that they dont scale on point. happy birthday.