Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

1lb butter + 2 cups water + however much plant matter you want

Stick in a crock pot for at minimum 4 hours. Run through cheesecloth (once or twice) into container and freeze to separate butter and water.

1lb butter + 2 cups water + however much plant matter you want

Stick in a crock pot for at minimum 4 hours. Run through cheesecloth (once or twice) into container and freeze to separate butter and water.

^^^^ That's fuckin' lengthy. What i do is:

-Aquire plant matter (i used 7 grams of kush cooked in oil for an 8x8 pan of brownies)

-Look up how much cooking oil (i'm not using butter) you're supposed to use for your baked goodsand then put that amount in a pan as well as an additional tablespoon (some of the oil evaporates when cooking or just stays in the plant)

-Put plant matter and and oil together in pan. cook till your green turns brown.

-Strain, pour the oil from the the pan to your mixing bowl.

-Follow instructions for desired recipe and substitute the regular oil with the special oil you've just made.

-Enjoy being faded 45 minutes later.

It's the only recipe where all of my friends whom smoke daily say the edibles work for t hem. A lot of times people that smoke regularly don't really feel the edibles.

Let me know how it works for you. Beware though, your house will reek of buds when you're frying the bud in the pan, but when you start baking in the oven then the baked good smells masks it all.

it's not my original Illadelph that's 19" that i showed you guys a while back.

This one is probably 17.5-18" and smaller.

I was going to get a magic flight, but it's 125 at my head shop and i got the illy for $200 with an extra luke wilson bowl. i don't really smoke at home much, mostly in my car in my back alley behind my house or at a friend's house.

Cops have seen the glass a few times and I haven't had any bad experiences so far...

And yes i drive around with that piece of glass all the time.

2 bills.

The discount i get is 30% off whatever the sticker price is on the glass at Cpt. Ed's head shop. I also compare prices online with glass websites (like aqualab as well as everyonedoesit.com) to make sure i'm getting a good deal/ discount. Having an iphone really does have it's perks, whether you're into smart phones or not.

Or perhaps you should keep it because the thc might bind to that copper and make some super terminator metal/bio hybrid shit that gets so high you literally gotta tell yo friends "i'll be back" because you're gonna be on another planet for the majority of the high.

I wasnt high when I type that.