Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

but the documentation that they have on file is the paperwork you fill out every time you go to a new club.

never put actual info on there...they don't care because they know why you're putting false info

Yesterday some friends and I made a dozen black forest cupcakes with cannibutter (1/2 stick of butter + 1/8 chron). I ate 3 cupcakes at 6pm and I was still high when I woke up at 10 this morning. Will definitely do again.

i hardly ever see brown bics, saw my first ever at the gas station a couple weeks ago and copped that shit quick status. none of my friends had seen one either, they were pretty amazed.

i considered somehow trying to get the swisher sweet logo on it, but i couldn't really figure out a way without looking dumb (aka scotch tape + swisher wrapper)

me and my friend, who are the most stonerish out of our group, also happen to be the most fidgety (always pacing, shaking legs, etc). are you potheads restless like this too?

yes it happens sometimes to me, and it makes situations seem so awkward to me. i can't seem to stop moving/fidgeting and i feel mad awkward. but it doesn't happen often (maybe 1 sesh out of 20?).

i'm in korea right now, no greens for 3 weeks :(

not much activity in this thread lately...

i'm on a forced break because i visited a friend who used to be the biggest stoner i knew and now he doesn't even take a puff, then there was my bros wedding and now i'm in my hometown where i've got no connection whatsoever :/ . i'm staying for a week so i'll try to ask some people when i chill in parks or if i see someone rolling one in the street... i haven't taken such a big one in a while so hopefully the next joint will be veeery enjoyable.

I got myself a meeting tomorrow with 3 investors/owners to potentially manage a great local dispensary while they franchise out additional stores.

Full buying power, control of staffing my store, and dealing with the financials for the company. I couldn't even imagine... it's amazing how one phone call has the ability to change your life!

^I know, it would be the absolute perfect job for me at this point in my life.

I was working as a "personal assistant" for a guy recently who knows the main owner and told him about me and then gave me the dudes number. We talked for a while this morning and I'm exactly what they need; finance degree, management experience... They're really trying to grow and we were discussing salaries and he said if I was willing to start around 33-35k he could get me to 40-45 in under a year.

discussing salary at this point has to be a good sign, right?

I guess I'll know by tomorrow afternoon.

ya, our laws just changed July 1st and the dispensary I'm talking to is in good shape to go forward.

Our laws mainly screwed over caregivers as they pushed to increase dispensaries sales so the government can make more $$$, know who's buying/selling, and know where all the commercial grows are, ect...

take out of the plastic and keep in the glass. My exp is long term storage in plastic, especially a ziploc, will change the smell and taste of the bud.

just my two cents.

so anyone else have an opinion about this?/ how do you guys store your ish? I keep mine in whatever baggie it came in inside a glass jar like above. Don't really want to mix my stuff up and it would seem less organized, but I'm willing to get rid of the plastic bags and find smaller jars if others have noticed a difference.