Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

grav bongs always wear me out, in a good way.

first time smoking I hit a blunt in a dorm bathroom and didn't get high.

2nd time I smoked in Washington Square Park, another blunt, and just felt my eyes get super squinty and it was so clear, I was just super energetic cuz of how new the feeling was.

I think I'm buying a magic flight vape very very soon.

if youre thinking about getting a magic flight box, do it

other than it being a great product, its really good to support a company like them

theyre good people who really want to make the best product for people to enjoy

getting 1/8 of hash tomorrow for $40

ill try to post pics

its just bubble hash but im not complaining for that price

if youre thinking about getting a magic flight box, do it

other than it being a great product, its really good to support a company like them

theyre good people who really want to make the best product for people to enjoy

i would have to disagree. unless you have wanted to get high stealthily or without smell a lot of times before, get it. even though it's a great product, i only use it about once every three weeks or something cause i never feel the need to smoke stealthily and i way prefer a joint. i also don't think it's any healthier (for me) cause i just always have a cigarette right after. even though it is really good to support a company like them, i don't think it should be a factor in your decision to buy the box. buy it for your own reasons.

but yeah, if you are one of those people who has wanted to get high stealthily so many times before, go for it.

Guest Methimphibian

Super Sour Diesel. great signature sour D fuel smell. taste like citrus and diesel. grade: A+.

toking this up to watch boston slaughter the magic today.

SSD256.jpg

the diesel strains are probably the only thing we got you guys beat at! My dude said they just harvested 3-4 lbs of hong kong which is the best sour d variety I've ever had. Most of its probably going to the dispensaries but hopefully I'll be able to grab an ounce or something ...

I'll send some in a trade! pm me