Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

time to learn some more... heres some shit called honey bud, buds drenched and super saturated with earwax. some nasty shit for a serious high:

IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

posting some new buds tomorrow or the next day

What is the process of getting the buds to that point? I mean if I have EarWax and herb, how do I create that?

are rohto eyedrops really that good

if they are, which one is the best?

(also i wear contacts if that matters at all)

I dunno about rohtos in particular, but most of the time if you're wearing contacts, eye drops are a bad idea. They usually make my eyes really fkn dry and tired really fast, and it becomes really hard to keep my eyes open, which can be bad, especially when I'm driving... :(

I dunno if there's red eye relief eyedrops specifically for ppl with contacts, probly not... maybe you can use eyedrops and then lubricating drops? either way, I don't bother with eyedrops anymore, my parents know I smoke and they don't care, so its cool.

im about to smoke out of a hookah on Saturday

good idea?

roommates and I would go to some sweet spots with our hookah piece near our dorms last year. Sprinkled some LA medicinal on top and got high as fuck in the woods. Good memories :) It's a different kind of high than out of a bong or joint, you get super high in the first 30 minutes or so and then drastically come down. Still recommended, though.

!!!!!!!

don't use redness relief (visine or rohto) eyedrops with contacts.

those eyedrops constrict blood vessels in your eye to reduce redness (see vasoconstrictors).

it prevents oxygen from getting to your eye. when that's coupled with contact lens use, it could be very bad.

just say you went swimming and played marco polo with your eyes open you dirty cheater.

or use your contact lens solution, optifree or whatevs if your eyes are irritated/dry.

!!!!!!!

don't use redness relief (visine or rohto) eyedrops with contacts.

those eyedrops constrict blood vessels in your eye to reduce redness (see vasoconstrictors).

it prevents oxygen from getting to your eye. when that's coupled with contact lens use, it could be very bad.

just say you went swimming and played marco polo with your eyes open you dirty cheater.

or use your contact lens solution, optifree or whatevs if your eyes are irritated/dry.

Just say you've been working really hard on this school project and your monitor was set too bright. Not only will your parents only see fire, but they'll also be - unknowingly - very proud of you smoking weed.

hell ya, for sure! dude threw in some 420 cleaner so ill be cleaning her every few days.. with the way i smoke itll be getting dirty pretty quickly. this is only the second day and its all ready got some resin build up.

420 solution... Rip off!

Rock Salt and Rubbing Alcohol... Priceless!

This is going to sound stupid, but here goes nothing. Lately every time I smoke I get depressed and think negative thoughts. It's just not fun like it used to be so I'm going to take a break and see if that stops it. Anybody maybe know why it's like this now? I'm not like this sober, just when I'm high.