Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Relatively harmless looking, about half a fiver was used in making the butter needed for it. Originally suppose to be brownies, it was clear that instructions on the side of the box weren't followed.

3798086312_5489b59c0e.jpg

It took about an hour to realize that there might have been too much bud in the butter. It didn't help that this was coming to mind in the middle of a NiN concert, but what the hell. It was great.

so last night we were smoking some blue dream, and a neighbor brings a friend over. apparently my roommates and I are pretty entertaining when high, so the friend says that she also wants to smoke. being hospitable people, we offer her a bowl and she swiftly takes a hit. less than half an hour later, she's barfing in our neighbor's bathroom, while everybody else is having a great time. so my question to you, sufu, Why can't women hold their weed?

i know some girls that can handle it quite well. once there was a guy who absolutely wanted to smoke so we passed him the j and he became livid, then felt bad and finally passed out.

i guess it depends if the person has ever smoked or not more than what they have between their legs.

about to do this:

Hop in my truck and roll up the window

A-yo, you know what you in for

Once we turn the corner, light up the endo

A-yo, a-yo, a-yo

Yes she with me getting low like a limbo

Roll with Gs and we'll show you how to get dough

Third degree, let it burn with my kinfolk

A-yo, a-yo, a-yo

god bless

Had my worst high yesterday and ended up puking. Me and my friend both had a dime in each blunt, 2 blunts, 1 for each person. After smoking, I felt i was spinning, and was like on a never ending rollercoaster that really hurt. It was so painful. It was .25 of some cali bud and .25 of Juicy fruit.

where i'm from a g of some bomb shit will run you 20 bones. what i don't get though is why you only put .5 in a blunt, what's up with that? shoulda just rolled 1 gram blunt instead.

This.

LoganL, are you a smoker / do you frequently smoke blunts? Sometimes people who aren't used to tobacco smoke / nicotine will get sick after smoking too much of a blunt. If you smoked an entire L to the face with only half a gram of bud you were definitely inhaling / holding in a lot more of the tobacco smoke than you would have if you simply rolled one fatty & shared it.

1. Bong w/ Ice catcher

2. Wet piece

3. Bong w/o ice catcher

4. Joint

5. Dry piece

6. Blunt

Dunno where vaporizer is in there, haven't done it in a while.

was going to go to NYC on a impromptu trip with my best friend today, but while I was shutting his car door to go get shit at my house I slammed it into my nipple, resulting in blood and a stomach ache, cancelled trip :(

1. Blunts will always be my favorite.

2. Vapos.

3. Bongs.

4. Bubbler/bowl.

5. Last would be a joint.

i dont mind joints to the head but when theres more than 2 people it can get nasty. i prefer blunts because they always burn good and long and they can go around with a couple of people in rotation. second would have to be vaps because they just put me on a whole nother level.

yea i smoke blunts all the time, its 95% of what i smoke now. I think i threw up cuz i took prob 30 hits, and 20 kill hits. Just smoked again yesterday and today, this time, its 2 people per blunt (.5 in each blunt), much better high today, more chill. Purple shit (supposedly purple haze but i doubt it) + Juicy Fruit

I live in Jersey. 20 bucks a g is standard for headies.

On average, 1 gram is $15

Sometimes I get hooked up with more than a gram but 1 gram for 15 us the on-point pricing.

And I dont get .5 blunts,

blunts are my favorite but they arent the best way to conserve weed. So if Im smokin a blunt its gonna be at least .7-.8

yea i smoke blunts all the time, its 95% of what i smoke now. I think i threw up cuz i took prob 30 hits, and 20 kill hits. Just smoked again yesterday and today, this time, its 2 people per blunt (.5 in each blunt), much better high today, more chill. Purple shit (supposedly purple haze but i doubt it) + Juicy Fruit

I live in Jersey. 20 bucks a g is standard for headies.

damn you addicted? and juicy fruit, you like that? its horrible nonetheless nice for taking 30 hits haha

i smoke from ice bongs and blunts, soul D's. all the way and sometimes, i put that shit in my ramen for studying purposes. no joke, youll get an A

damn you addicted? and juicy fruit, you like that? its horrible nonetheless nice for taking 30 hits haha

i smoke from ice bongs and blunts, soul D's. all the way and sometimes, i put that shit in my ramen for studying purposes. no joke, youll get an A

why the fuck would you waste bud by putting it in ramyun.

i can't see that doing anything

at

all.

prove it

Rizzlas for life or maybe on occasion I'll smoke out of a pipe. If I had a bong or vaporizor I'd prorbably use them. In the end I'm not the the picky type.

Shit, just got rolled on by a cop. I gotta smoke on the patio (it's like 5' up and has bars) because of my roommate. Cop rolled up and I noticed and stuffed the bowl under my leg. Cop was looking up at me, so I grabbed my pack of cigarettes, bowl, and ducked inside. No lights or nothin, so I think things are cool.

They'll probably keep an eye on this place, though. Shit.

I'm probably just paranoid, now that I think about it.

There was a double parked car across the street, but the cop in the passenger side was definitely eying me down. Vapes are dope, so I should probably invest in one.