Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

my downstem had been stuck in my ashcatcher for almost a week. it's out now. but i broke the diffused end of the downstem off and chipped the joint of the ac itself. so this is a good excuse to upgrade to an inline :)

i had an inline that i never used cuz i quit for a while. Now i cant find it anywhere! It was a pretty slick handblown inline too :(

tripped twice in the past four days...need to slow down the raging.

im not a particularly huge fan, but i still went to listen to phish at red rocks earlier tonight. didnt go in because tickets were going for $200, but still got to chill and listen to some dank tunes.

pretty lights/sts9 last weekend was absolutely fucking nuts...theres a pic of me on facebook giving the greatest thiz face imaginable.

just bought a quarter of Pot of Gold and a quarter of Purple haze and splitted half with a friend. Smoked a few bowls of POG, pretty good stuff.

hopefully buying a decent bong from NYC gifts this weekend, got my eyes on the Lux beaker model

^lets agree to disagree
sorry but you're wrong :(

mk agreeing to disagree is fine, all I'm saying is I've grinded with both and the sharpstone grinds sooo much better.

but made in america is cool and the mendo feels much better in your hand.

holy shit, sorry for double post but just smoked for the first time in a month due to a rather long story that I'd rather not get into. Not going to lie, blazing with my girlfriend in a nice open outdoor environment in this great weather, getting head, and listening to my top 5 favorite rap songs before I dropped her off (curfew :() and came home to play dota and then thats where im at but probably go hang out and smoke more with my friend: definitely one of the best back-from-smoking-after-a-month-of-sobriety-and-thinking-it-was-going-to-be-an-even-longer-time-period receptions I can imagine.

recession is hitting hard yo

dub sacks around my way used to be a full fat g. same dudes and everyone else are pulling .8 dubs now. 70 dollar 8ths. Shit is nuts.

its that chronic tho

Even if it is some chronic.. find some new dealers.

Step ya game up, kid.

xpost- from the what are you eating thread. Made some cannabutter this morning and my girlfriend put it into this creation (oatmeal cookie recipe). Just starting to feel it in my knees.:D It's been awhile...

IMG_6321.jpg