Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

so me and a friend ground up ~400 morning glory seeds yesterday and mixed it w/ water + refrigerated for quite a while & then drank it.

turns out that we used tapwater to blend it, and that is a no-no because chlorine kills the majority of the active LSA, so not too much happened other than a bit of nausea...

anyways, got pretty blazed when it wasn't working great and listened to some tunes. closed the ole eyelids and had some pretty crazy (waking) visions in the end... may try again w/ distilled water & more bud

Yeah my tollerence is so fucking high

Its nearly impossible to get like actually high

i just have this feeling where i know i am high but it isn't really doing much

kinda like smoking cigs forever... if you just hold back for a bit that head rush will kill you but if you smoke everyday its like it doesnt do anything

ima need to take a break sometime but that shit just be tastin too good. Plus it makes reading history/news/events and shit way awesome.

I love to smoke a huge bowl and just cruise al jazeera for a while

on the real though, i made some cookies a while back during the heat wave.

we had the fan blowin and the shit was trippin me out so hard. I thought I could hear punk music just fucking blaring... i was like yo.. you hear that dude screamin and the drum solo? smh

i was straight fucked yo. My roommates just thought I was trippin out

I swear... music was comin from somewhere... that wind be playin tricks on the ears

so me and a friend ground up ~400 morning glory seeds yesterday and mixed it w/ water + refrigerated for quite a while & then drank it.

turns out that we used tapwater to blend it, and that is a no-no because chlorine kills the majority of the active LSA, so not too much happened other than a bit of nausea...

anyways, got pretty blazed when it wasn't working great and listened to some tunes. closed the ole eyelids and had some pretty crazy (waking) visions in the end... may try again w/ distilled water & more bud

That shit like hawaiian baby woodrose seeds? I did that once and I was FUCKED. Couldn't talk or move and shit. Felt like straight up mdma with more visuals.

I was in Missouri a few weeks ago and I smoked out of a hand made ceramic bong that my gf's uncle made (he's a professional potter) and jammed to nature while staring at the stars.

Was magical.

Then I fell off the deck.

Alright, quite a few points to address:

To whoever was talking about Vaporstars and Vaporgenies, I bought the Vaporstar combo some time ago and used the included bowl pretty much exclusively. I used the actual vaporstar bowl probably >5 times. I don't know, it just seems that a lightbulb vape gets me higher, have heard great reviews about it though so... YMMV.

On the topic of morning glories, Walmart stocks a brand (Burpee?) that doesn't coat their seeds. I was at the beach for 4/20 '08 and as I couldn't smoke (legal reasons) I decided to take morning glories (psychedelics are rare in the area). I was so nauseated while laying on the beach, I knew i was going to vomit. I waited for a lady walking down the beach to pass me and let loose. It was pretty much water and seeds that came up. I felt fantastic afterward, the trip was pretty much like a low dose LSD trip though.

Oh and this may sound geeky, but classical music on headphones is the fucking bomb while tripping or really blazed.

ONE MOAR TING: my first time getting really blazed wasn't until a few months in. A friend and I smoke in his room and he left the room to go to the bathroom. Light was pouring into the room and since it was somewhat dusty and smoky, you could see the lights edge. I stood over it looking down, almost entering a trance before realizing I had no clue where my friend had went. It felt like he had been gone ages. After some intense thought I realized he just went to the bathroom like a moment before and all was good.

PS- The next edible I make is going to blow your fucking minds (I hope)!

To whoever was talking about Vaporstars and Vaporgenies, I bought the Vaporstar combo some time ago and used the included bowl pretty much exclusively. I used the actual vaporstar bowl probably >5 times. I don't know, it just seems that a lightbulb vape gets me higher, have heard great reviews about it though so... YMMV.

Yeah that's me. I actually bought one of those cheapass Ubies over the weekend while drunk on the way home passing a head shop. It's kinda the same as a lightbulb vape in principle I guess, but I haven't tried it on mary jane, just on my hippie herbs. It tastes better but I can't vouch for the high as I was drunk anyway. But I definitely will still try the Vaporstar cos like you said, so many people swear by it. Thanks for the review though!

PS. those Ubies are ridiculously fragile. I broke it on the very night I bought it, fixed it with tape, broke it AGAIN, and fixed it again with a band aid. It works fine now but looks super fucking meth hobo. I wouldn't bring it out in public.

friday night i got moderately drunk with some of my friends, and i know i have almost zero tolerance combining weed + alcohol. so i was naturally cautious when my friend pulled out a joint and lit it. i took 2 hits and it was perfect.

danced the rest of the night to minimal and had a great high :)

last night was fucking amazing. if you're in vegas, and you have the money to pay for a penthouse suite, there are no rules what so ever.

had a party at the mirage last night, passed around 4 or 5 joints in the room overlooking the strip, drank to our hearts desires, and woke up the next morning on some hangover shit.

some homegrown organix && stuff?

chocolope up front and then some LA confidential

laconcho.jpg

chocolope

choco.jpg

sexy sexy sativa high........good in the morning if you wanna stare at

spiderwebs

LA con

lacon.jpg

very heavy stone..... almost narcotic. each bowl an adventure in respiratory failure

some homegrown organix && stuff?

chocolope up front and then some LA confidential

laconcho.jpg

chocolope

choco.jpg

sexy sexy sativa high........good in the morning if you wanna stare at

spiderwebs

LA con

lacon.jpg

very heavy stone..... almost narcotic. each bowl an adventure in respiratory failure

we call this a panacea!!