Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Guest bambam

friends decimated my sacc last night ;__; was some really nice skunky smelling stuff i was soooo looking forward to smoking at home by myself QQ

friends decimated my sacc last night ;__; was some really nice skunky smelling stuff i was soooo looking forward to smoking at home by myself QQ

did they at least fade? i got fiiiiiiiiive on it. its always friends who think they constantly have free access to my weed. fuck that.

Guest bambam
did they at least fade? i got fiiiiiiiiive on it. its always friends who think they constantly have free access to my weed. fuck that.

waking up from nap to find they have already packed bowl concept. i usually dont mind smoking my homies up but i was just like..'AWWWWW'

yeah dude, there's a fine line between supporting the weed community (when you got bud you smoke them up, when they got bud they smoke you up) and straight up raping your sac. man, sounds like they were fiending

waking up from nap to find they have already packed bowl concept. i usually dont mind smoking my homies up but i was just like..'AWWWWW'

this doesnt even amount to you smoking them out. its pretty much just them smoking your shit behind your back. the rule is that the owner of the stash must be present in order for the stash to be smoked, or at least thats how we roll down here.

so i'm living in the middle of fucking nowhere for the summer for an internship...i have no bud connect here, but a couple weeks ago i was out on my deck and smelled something delicious...turns out the guys that live above me (apartment complex) enjoy the reefer as well...since i have no connect, would it be weird for me to go knock on the door and explain my situation and ask for their help? i know it's pretty sketch for them, but i have no other options out here...

hey selaviso.

how long was ur last tolerance break?

umm i forget haha i think i didnt smoke a few months ago for like 2 weeks or something cuz i had no urge...

but really nowadays i dont smoke everyday anymore just cuz im busy so when i do smoke its a nice high.... no more 30 45 minute highs haha

but if i were to do a tolerance break id probably try 2 weeks then see how long i can go after that.

Guest Methimphibian

30-45 mins...whoa. I burned like practically everyday feb-june, 1/2-3/4 a bowl always kept me high for like 2-3 hours. but i do only smoke strictly valley medical clubs. gotta hop on a club card homie.

my neighbors house smells AMAZING at times, and when I'm dry, I feel like walking down the street and pulling a flanders "howdy-do-diddly, neighbor!"

but i figured that If the smell was just my imagination, they'd probably get offended.

haha reminds me of this one time when my homie and i were apartment hunting during college. We wanted to see what it was like inside the apts at this one complex and we were hoping someone would show us their place, so we knocked on a random door. Some dudes opened the door and we told them why we knocked, and they were super chill and showed us around. I guess they could tell we were down so they said "Since you had the guts to knock on our door, we'll smoke you out." and packed each of us a bowl in their 2-foot bong. Talk about friendly

this doesnt even amount to you smoking them out. its pretty much just them smoking your shit behind your back. the rule is that the owner of the stash must be present in order for the stash to be smoked, or at least thats how we roll down here.

agreed, that is pretty fucked up. we normally do the person who's weed it is hits first, then it gets passed towards whoever packed it if it wasn't him (ei the kid whos weed it is is driving and I'm packing it)

30-45 mins...whoa. I burned like practically everyday feb-june, 1/2-3/4 a bowl always kept me high for like 2-3 hours. but i do only smoke strictly valley medical clubs. gotta hop on a club card homie.

ughhhhh here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trust i was smoking bomb shit.... i just wasnt able to contain a nice high.... just smoked too much.

That was an awesome story fallen angels

What is the difference between the buzz of smoking weed and the buzz of smoking hash?. Ive never tried hash but my new boss was telling me that he doesnt like smoking hash cause its too mellow. I thought you would get a stronger buzz. He said he was gonna give me some to try though.

Guest bambam

mellow my ass....unless he calls couch lock mellow.

hash just b way more intense, like weed but actually w potential to incapacitate you. i swear ive seen woodgrain on walls moving and sliding while on hash