Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

anyone ever just get stuck taking a shower super faded...like 15 20 then 30 minutes go by? just standing there sometimes haha.

spam rice faded.

ah!!! that happens to me so often!!

i've never smoked WHILE showering.

but while doing many things...

:cool::eek::D:o:p

like julz i often get carried away by music when i'm doing something else than being on the comp

them test plants.. well they be growing so fast :eek:

oulalal, what to do, what to do :cool:

nice nice yeah we gotta play dude. i think i have gta and halo as well haha just never play em.

yeah, most definitely man

if you kids like shooting games (gears, cod4, halo3) add me to your live list, DrDecoy...

alright

and suzie, post some pics maybe? how old are they?

and suzie, post some pics maybe? how old are they?

they too small to be of any interest so far!

haha yeah i just bring in my bong and and just smoke no hot box though...too hot for that shit haha.

and sister you need to try it cuz when you get out of the shower you are clean as fuck and faded fuck...like you did a time warp or something haha

well id rather smoke right before while shower is running. thats usually what i do. ive already done hotbox like that but with people, aka i wasn't showering ahhaha i don't know how you guys call that but we refer to it as a "jamaican shower" here

I usually go to work high as fuck now and I get paranoid thinking everyone will find out and I'll get fired even though I already know the majority of people there either do coke, smoke weed, or are serious alcoholics.

I see a lot of people come in and I can tell they are high too and I usually give them a big smile. I think it's just some mutual recognition, because they are generally the coolest customers to deal with.

The other night, I ordered a burrito to the house and the driver was high as hell (as was I, of course) we spent like 2 minutes trying to figure out how much change I would get back. I think I ended up giving him a big ass tip, but I don't remember. I doubt he noticed anyway because he could barely count back the change.

I love random encounters with other high people.

shit like this always happens to me as i get baked before school. all the other ppl that are high usually give me a big laughing smile whenever i walk through the halls. Its like one of those things when both people know the other is high but no one ever talks about it.

Today was an amazing combination of weed, a longass bus ride for our field trip to the museum, munching, missing school, and talking to an extremely conservative/religious girl (still really intellectual and attractive) for 6+ hours. Admittedly the weed made everything else even better than it already was, but I can't get over how fucking good today was. <3 marijuana

picked up 7/8 of an o of some dank, bought to flip some of it to break even and some

higher than a muthafucka right now

anyone have any experience with firecrackers? worth making? how much generally for each cracker needed? have a long car ride in store for me.

what rolling paper is the best? i like blunts personally, but might get some paper/

I must say I agree somewhat, only when I was with others did my week suck. I have come to realize that when I am doing things alone (the only way to actually get things done) I enjoy myself a lot more. I really enjoy going on bike rides alone and just exploring the area around me. I need to find someone who actually enjoys exploring as much as I do (in all aspects: food, music, places, movies, stores, etc).

weirdest shit happened to me a few hours ago. towards 10 pm i smoked a joint in central park with two friends (some pretty nice shit). we were all good, around 12:30 i get on my train to go home, without my friends, so im alone. my nose starts bleeding out of fuckin nowhere and i walk in the train and am walking with blood all over my hands, face, and jeans. i get in a bathroom but water doesnt work. i take toilet paper and shove some up my nose. i then try and clean myself up. it takes me a while to clean up a bit (probably 20 minutes, but it seemed like an hour cause i was baked as shit). people kept on knocking and i was so baked i just told them my nose was bleeding. now im home and everythings good. i feel so relieved, the train ride felt like it was so long and i was sweating like a pig with a hoodie on (my tshirt was drenched in blood). it feels good to be in my bed at home after a few donuts.

smoking alone is cool too. but i rarely get to finish the joint, i'm already totally fucked at half. usually i finish it the next day when i wake up.

btw taking a shower while baked is something i don't like at all.

i used to roll a J and just hit it and let it go out, get high, repeat, smoke a joint over the night concept at home... now i have this kids ROOR he left with me, its all i use, fresh hit every time and its smoooooth. used to love bongs, then i hated them, now i am back on the bong train. its a really nice one too, worth like 400E, all the bells and whistles, nice.

i used to roll a J and just hit it and let it go out, get high, repeat, smoke a joint over the night concept at home... now i have this kids ROOR he left with me, its all i use, fresh hit every time and its smoooooth. used to love bongs, then i hated them, now i am back on the bong train. its a really nice one too, worth like 400E, all the bells and whistles, nice.

that's some good shit. i miss bongs. i usually smoke by myself at night after everyone else has gone to sleep (when i'm home at my parents'). nice little brick stairway outta the basement. got my piece and some good stuff. watch some that 70's show...surf the webz. but i love goin back to my apartment at school and using the friends' bong. so fresh. so excited i get to smoke when i come back frm japan in 3 days. :cool:

smoking alone is cool too. but i rarely get to finish the joint, i'm already totally fucked at half. usually i finish it the next day when i wake up.

see, that's not a problem with me. i smoke alone 99% of the time and no matter how big the joint is, i NEED to finish it and always am really disappointed when it's done, such a pleasure should never end.

and i can always manage to get a bit higher :cool::D:o