Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

lol article says its hydro but in the pictures the plants are in soil

i think you are being a little too technical for nbc philadelphia

Growing dope indoors for the purposes of selling is just risky, greasy business. Your most likely gonna shock the plants into flowering early and have lots of cheap shitty weed to sell.

I cant wait for the day Im graduated and have my own place, I'll have a 15x15 all hyrdo grow op with filters that save the water and some low yielding funk on the grow at all times

16 pounds and 9 plants ? on Temple campus ? Mricharybrown your buddies arent exactly smooth criminals

16 pounds and 9 plants ? on Temple campus ? Mricharybrown your buddies arent exactly smooth criminals

:(

and apparently the cops were staking out their place for the past three months..

philadelphia is cutting 11 libraries, fire departments, public recreation, police overtime, etc but they can afford to burn money busting my friends for non-violent crimes..

how about taking weed into a airport. just a couple grams or so to hold me over on a vacation?i did travel post 911 with a bit and i think i double wrapped it and put it in my sock. has anyone took anything on greyhound or amtrak? i might use those as well. one thing that is great in a big city is that with cabs or busses you could be runnin some quanity across town and not have to worry about getting pulled over. i need to take advantage of that.

how about taking weed into a airport. just a couple grams or so to hold me over on a vacation?i did travel post 911 with a bit and i think i double wrapped it and put it in my sock. has anyone took anything on greyhound or amtrak? i might use those as well. one thing that is great in a big city is that with cabs or busses you could be runnin some quanity across town and not have to worry about getting pulled over. i need to take advantage of that.

ive taken a 1/4 with me onto a flight and gotten away with it. as long as youre smart about it, you should be fine. however, you need to seriously ask yourself if having a few grams on vacation is worth the potential consequences of getting caught.

when i did it, i triple bagged the weed and put it in my shampoo bottle in my checked bag. if i was doing a few grams though, i would vacuum seal the weed and tape it to the inside of the crotch of my jeans.

ive never personally tried trains or buses, but i imagine they would be a piece of cake.

ive taken a 1/4 with me onto a flight and gotten away with it. as long as youre smart about it, you should be fine. however, you need to seriously ask yourself if having a few grams on vacation is worth the potential consequences of getting caught.

when i did it, i triple bagged the weed and put it in my shampoo bottle in my checked bag. if i was doing a few grams though, i would vacuum seal the weed and tape it to the inside of the crotch of my jeans.

ive never personally tried trains or buses, but i imagine they would be a piece of cake.

I brought like 1/8 with me from richmond, va to chicago, I just put it in my bra and it was straight. I was thinking about putting it in my shampoo but i dunno, just seemed mad sketch.

personally i think transporting shouldn't be discussed online. just gonna lead to a crackdown.. if you aren't smart enough to know how to do it on your own you shouldn't be doing it.

im not talking about quantity here. just a gram or two for vacation. ive already done it and i was just curious about others experiences.

yooooo whatup

so im comin into cali for the first time from december 12-17 for a neuroscience conference for my school lol and we have some down time so I am definately trying to get some cali dank that I drool at pictures of on this forum

so is anyone going to be in san fran on like the 15th and tryna meet up?

holler at my private message

yooooo whatup

so im comin into cali for the first time from december 12-17 for a neuroscience conference for my school lol and we have some down time so I am definately trying to get some cali dank that I drool at pictures of on this forum

so is anyone going to be in san fran on like the 15th and tryna meet up?

holler at my private message

hes a narc dont trust him. i think you should just walk around and look for weed you will find some goods.

i read this today in the new cannabis culture.

""Eating a slightly overripe mango about 30 minutes before you smoke increases the intensity of your high. Reason being that Myrcene, one of the odor molecules in mangos, easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and transports THC across the barrier. Mycrene is one of the most prevalent odor compounds in marijuana too. Increasing the amount of mycrene in the blood system results in more THC getting to the brain. Hence eating a mango before smoking gets you higher!"

i tried this once this morning, and again with a better mango a few hours ago and it has worked amazingly both times

try it out if you haven't

im in high school chill....

we do very basic neuroscience its more of an introductory course thats what we are presenting at the conference we mainly focus on zebrafish and study them

point is

im looking for some dank

Not calling bullshit or anything but I've never heard of a high school that offers a neuroscience course. And with that name I can't see you attending some elite private high school or anything...

""Eating a slightly overripe mango about 30 minutes before you smoke increases the intensity of your high. Reason being that Myrcene, one of the odor molecules in mangos, easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and transports THC across the barrier. Mycrene is one of the most prevalent odor compounds in marijuana too. Increasing the amount of mycrene in the blood system results in more THC getting to the brain. Hence eating a mango before smoking gets you higher!"

i tried this once this morning, and again with a better mango a few hours ago and it has worked amazingly both times

sounds cool i will try that next time

so i can use regluar mangos cuz honestly i am crappy at picking out fruit lol.

this is good. now i can make use of the tons of mangos we have, but never seem to eat.

do you think this method would work with dried mangoes? cause i have bags of dried mango too.

define "amazingly"?

did it change the high in any way? Or did you just get more baked/baked easier. i've wanted to try this out for a long time... but i dont have any mangos. :o