Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

try this when you're high..

sit down on a chair then start breathing hard and fast for about 5-10 minutes and then stand up real fast. don't matter how high your tolerance is, you're gonna black the fuck out

i bet i can beat it. NYC supermeetup-contest..... last man standing is champ.

Its in Long Beach on San Antonio and Orange.

Surprisingly though, I wasn't too impressed by White Widow, but I am thinking that it was a bad batch of it. Still got me faded, but I have smoked much better shit with way less hype.

Famous when you have it again hit me up, Ill probably be able to pick up more than an 1/8th.

Despite all of my friends having smoked habitually nearly every day for the past year, they still are all weird when they get high, and can't maintain any semblance of composure.

I don't even smoke with them every time and I feel fly as fuck every time I smoke. These guys freak the fuck out sometimes with intense paranoia, or just zone out and laugh at nothing for 2 hours.

It's usually fun to light up with them but they are nearly unable to go do shit, and being high in public is where it's at.

Any of you guys have similar deals?

most of my friends are pretty regular smokers or can at least handle themselves so on a day to day basis it isn't really a problem... we'll take a few bong rips on the way to anywhere and be good to go. I do of course have some friends, mostly girls, that only smoke now and then and when they come over to blaze it's pretty much a neccessity to just chill and watch a movie but that's ok every now and then too so no complaints.

Despite all of my friends having smoked habitually nearly every day for the past year, they still are all weird when they get high, and can't maintain any semblance of composure.

I don't even smoke with them every time and I feel fly as fuck every time I smoke. These guys freak the fuck out sometimes with intense paranoia, or just zone out and laugh at nothing for 2 hours.

It's usually fun to light up with them but they are nearly unable to go do shit, and being high in public is where it's at.

Any of you guys have similar deals?

some people like to use to enhance, others... to escape. but that's a damn shame.

you need new smoke buddies.

Maintain composure like how? Cant stop giggling like school girls that just learned how to ride a bike? Sometimes I zone out and get silly, but for the most part I can interact in public without everyone knowing that I'm stoned as fuck.

The type of weed I'm smoking determines my mood, I can smoke a couple bowls of some White Widow and go to the club and be good

But if that shit's last name is kush, I'm fucking useless (or any other hardcore indica)

Anyways, I'd like to know what determines the purple colour of weed. I know it's the way it's been grown, but I'd like to know which way this is? Been smoking some hybrid for a minute that's mad purple but doesnt have no purps taste. Buddy said the purple colour has to do with the way it was grown, not it's genetics.

correct me if im wrong, but i believe some specific strains of cannabis do have purple genetics in them,

but all plants can be artificially "shocked" to turn purple by turning the temperature a little colder/below normal temp. in the final stages of growing.

i have seen some nugg's where they seem to be black (deep chunk?), and i have seen nuggs that looked brownish/red instead of green.

edit: sorry i missed that above post

some strains do have purps all on them

but ive heard tons of shit abotu it

being mold, being fuckin magic marker, doin this, doin that'

chances are if you got purps its cause of the temperature

when it buds and the temperatures drop,

then shit starts turning colours

most of my friends are pretty regular smokers or can at least handle themselves so on a day to day basis it isn't really a problem... we'll take a few bong rips on the way to anywhere and be good to go. I do of course have some friends, mostly girls, that only smoke now and then and when they come over to blaze it's pretty much a neccessity to just chill and watch a movie but that's ok every now and then too so no complaints.

this typifies my situation to a t just about.

some people like to use to enhance, others... to escape. but that's a damn shame.

you need new smoke buddies.

yeah, seriously. destructo, i couldnt keep up my patience with all that for too long. i know people like that but i dont hang around them typically, their buggin' out and calling unnecessary attention to themselves makes me bug out, but with good reason now that theyre being ridiculous.. i cant afford other sillies getting me into a situation i wouldnt have gotten into on my own naw mean..

no fancy strain name or anything i know of, i dont bother with names usually. could be. its definitely not any shwag shit though by any means.

damn, thats more than i thought. im telling em they can take em at $5 a piece or the whole 40 count for $80..

if anyone here wants 'em thats cool too..

no fancy strain name or anything i know of, i dont bother with names usually. could be. its definitely not any shwag shit though by any means.

damn, thats more than i thought. im telling em they can take em at $5 a piece or the whole 40 count for $80..

if anyone here wants 'em thats cool too..

damn, had it been march i would have bought. $2 a piece is nice - you have no idea what strain?

i bought 20 seeds for $50 a while ago - 10 of some afghan and 10 of some skunk - that i'm currently tending to. 8 have sprouted so far, hope they're good to go by september...pics later.

i just woke up from a heavy night of smoking and found two browsers still open on my computer:

-wikipedia entry for "the undertaker," the wrestler

-car horn relay diagrams for a car i don't own

that's it i quit... aside from playing psx castlevania i have no clue what i was doing last night haha edit: i have had absolutely no interest in wrestling since i was like 7 years old so why the fuck