NJ meetup.

will_i_am

JC is becoming the wild wild west. The young boys are just lunatics. Then there's the gang shit

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AIght heads up this time round lets get something going. This weekend sat night snow or not. Im gonna be around Texas Arizona for a bday party. I have given a shout to a few already but anybody who wants to come thru go for it. bring the noise. right across from the path so NYC folks can attend w/o that much inconvinence. Texas Arizona 10;30 till the early morn.

• 2 weeks later...

didnt know so many SuFu'ers were located in JC and hoboken. i live at 7th and park in hoboken, right across from the liquor store on the corner. wont be back home until after new years however. anything going down then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How is Hoboken on during the St. Pat's Parade? This will be my first time checking it out.

Parade sucks cock. Even the worst bars are full as fuck. It's all about house parties.

i believe the phrase that best sums up the situation is "amateur hour."

a few years back i took a weekend late night path train and some dude couldn't wait so went between the cars to sneak a whiz. of course he was drunk and the train was shaking so he came back to the car with his pants undone and sprayed down pretty good. got off at hoboken natch

polish - i don't think we ever met up last night, right? i got your text and tried to get downtown, but i was a mess...

There is a small possibility. I've entered the matrix around 4pm and don't remember the rest of the night.

Did you guys got a ticket for having a party? 3 out of 4 places as was at got at $2000 fine. Fucking scandalous shit.

First place I went to started drinking at 8am. We kicked 3 kegs by noon. I never lasted past 7pm without some additional chemical helpers and this was my 8th year. Parties used to be more fun, I think I'm getting old now. Some fucking friends brought their kids to one party, they almost shit themselves when they found out that everyone is high.

i haven't been riding at all... P pmed me a while back when it was nice out to ride but i've been crazy busy with work and wedding planning. last saturday was the first time i've done anything social in a while. haven't had a weekend just to hang out in so long.