NJ meetup.

will_i_am

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you won't get jumped in hoboken. wear whatever you want, it's a small venue with a bar up front. i might show up around 12.
i recall u sayin sumthin about how brazilian wimminz wont respekk u if u aint ware lyk nice shirt wit collar.

Details: (that i just made up b/c no one else wants to)

This Saturday 10/6

Maxwells

10pm

i'm guess we'll be able to find each other by the clothes. those who wear superfutureXloopwheeler shirts will be ridiculed - don't be that guy

Maxwells is probably going to be a shit show on saturday. if anyone has another suggestion, let's hear it... there's a random biker bar on third that i've always wanted to try.

which one, stinky sullivans?

No rides fgod Im gonna find one of my friends to drag my ass down there so I can't get right sloppy and not have to worry bout driving anywhere. If this sucks I know the bartender/ owner over at Texas Arizona on the corner by the path. I know the bar sucks but I don't give a shit if my drinks only cost tips.

hahaha those four people usually drag my drunk ass home! Don't know if wildstyle is gonna make it or not. Im gonna try and get darkanimal to cross over for the night, then place him safely back on the path.

it's saturday...

and where do you think you're going? youre worried about getting jumped and carjacked? it's yuppie central

sry i just aint nvr bene anywere in nj that wasnt fukn grimey...the town im in is yuppie ctrl too but it's STILL grimey