NJ meetup.

will_i_am

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P are you married yet? sufu bachelor party??!?!?!?

Yea man, just got married and had my bachelor party in Amsterdam. Haven't logged in for weeks now. Anything go down last saturday? Lmk when the next meetup is, i'm there.

Yea man, just got married and had my bachelor party in Amsterdam. Haven't logged in for weeks now. Anything go down last saturday? Lmk when the next meetup is, i'm there.

amsterdam sounds dope. did you ever find a suit?

saturday night - where and when?

I found a Raf suit last minute, fit was great. Yo, when are we gonna ride? Break out your thermals and shit.

Anything going down this week, pref Fri let me know. BTW, bluespring - thanks.

they raised the prices big time, i got a discounted one through my sister's high school... i got the 5x7 though, so i can't go weekends before 3 pm(who cares), but otherwise i wanna go alot

after 3 the entire mountain is shot to shit. I only ride mornings. And yes they did raise the price a whole fucking lot! shit sucks. Maybe I'll catch you up there sometime.

what's the status tonight? P? Rome?

dunno, I was talking to p about it. Haven't heard anything at all but If I come down to hobo, I'll throw you guys a shout.it wouldn't be until later on anyway.

dunno, I was talking to p about it. Haven't heard anything at all but If I come down to hobo, I'll throw you guys a shout.it wouldn't be until later on anyway.

text me if you do. my fucking street is closed and there are two body bags on the ground with like 20 cop cars around :eek:

yo, gonna check out sly and the family stone at bb kings for a minute. be back at around 1ish, u guys got my # so call me if anything happens. i'll meet up if anything.

wild style- thanks bro, give you a call soon.