Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sleazie, i found a picture of some BYC naneengo that i used to wear as a kid. and to those not familiar with naneengo, the adult version is same just bigger.

and whitney, up till the 4th grade in england, i was required to wear shorts and stockings with blazer and those little tiny british caps. even when it was freezing cold in the winter we weren't allowed to wear pants-_-

bycnv9.jpg

For those who are thinking of paying for bohjee, the bug exists so wear a hat. This one wehgookin was tracked down, tested, and deported for being positive. He got a mooryo plane ticket though. So broke mofos - get aids if you need to get home.

I think you have a greater chance of picking something up from the likes of a slut at a club/night/bar than you do at one of those so P4P venues.

*Knock on wood* - I'm still clean!

haha my mom just said its cause i drive wreckless and she just said go get it fixed. dad i kept it a secret by parking strategically so he wouldn't see the damage and i got it all fixed up for 200 today which was a great deal. mission success. no disowning, no kneeling with hands up or anything.

Lucky, mums always are more understanding then fathers.

I remember my first car accident. Was on my way to emeryville and it involved a tow truck. The tow truck didn't have a scratch...me, not so lucky.

Glad to know everything worked out for you. :)

=p i took caltrain. thats probably what made it tough. i love riding the train but if i took the fast train its still a hour commute one way. both ways is two hours. then its about one hour transferring buses when i'm back in SF and also the time it takes for him to drive/drop me off at the caltrain station in mountain view...

roughly i'd say i spent 4 hours between commute time and waiting for train/buses.

:(

each day

have you ever seen a midget in Korea? I'm thinking and can't remember ever seeing one, in the last 5 years of living there...

I've actually seen a bunch of midgets here in Korea but only in the subway platforms!

FYR - Korea is not handicapped friendly by any means...

Korean blood is far too pure to produce anything under 175cm. I think by Korean standards a handicap is being fat, poor, ugly, no ssanggapuul, or small ggochoo.

By white standards its being non-white, you guys are lagging...