Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation plz?

meerlyuhing would be the act of aggressively rubbing. Koreans are voracious rubbers of face, neck, skin, etc. They'll rub anything. You can always spot a korean in a public bathroom if they are rubbing their face and neck very aggressively in the sink.

ddeh would probably most closely translate to dirt, but would include dead skin cells.

so A + B =...

mink, who gave you the dark green tip?

sleazie, i got lucky the past few days from a what are you wearing today post and it bumped me up from 3 bars to 6. im quite amazed cause i didn't think i would ever get past 3 bars. it truly is an honor for me.

i would like to thank DMZ for giving me this opportunity to learn about the do's and don'ts on sufu and for leading me in the right direction. as a way of thanking everyone, i will be offering free ddeh-mee-ruh-ing.

jealous of big bang? only jealousy is that they get to perform with wonder girls but other than that fuck em. imma snatch all the wonder girls and 소녀시대 girls. - i'd totally kidnap tiffany from girls generation. i wanna eat that little bitch up.

kimchi누님, let me present a question to you.

we are on a boat with big bang and it sinks, who do you save? me or top.- tony leung

sleazie- sure as long as ur down to get the ddeh towel digging into your skin leaving red marks on ur back. nah deh geh ah peu geh mee ruh.

Fucking hell, victoria got knocked off of Project Runway. Koreans get screwed when it comes to reality TV mang. THats racist man!

dude, you totally spoiled it for me. they just started the first episode here yesterday you jiral majeun sekki.

i have some exciting news. i was at a friends birthday party and we went to a hotel to drink and i passed out for the night and when i woke up in the morning, i realized some of the girls were nice enough to put a blanket over me but what shocked me was when i read what was on the blanket. LANVIN. i couldn't believe my eyes. i had never come so close to a LANVIN item since kimchinuna wont buy/make me a pair. it was made out of a fleecey material and said LANVIN collecion all over the blanket. it was quite an amazing thing i woke up to.

when i woke up there was a girl lying next to me but the blanket was exclusively for me. and honestly, there was not a single female there that i would want to have hooked up with. it was high school seniors who drank a bottle of smirnoff ice and acted drunk and none of em were appealing even though i was intoxicated.

seksu, I hope you know, we play to the death (or until someone's eyes start to bleed). If this is agreeable to you, I'll have fuuma warm up his keyboard. kthnx,

Huh, last time I played games it was called Nintendo and duck hunt was lauded for its graphics.