Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first two eps of Winter Sonata and it does deliver the sappy with great gusto. Their first date is so gay I'm sure that if the pope ever get to watch that eps he'll scream at the main guy to stop being a pussy and fingerbang her already.

Ok, I'll post before and after pics in this thread.

Is it me or does the main guy in winter sonata looks like a suburban hairdresser fascinated by pastels? I mean he's so corny it hurts my feelings. The girl playing the bitch didn't look that good to me (too much surgery=no personality) but I changed my mind when I saw her elfin ears, they sort of big and look like pink seashells, I'd gladly take a bite.

Shit is super sad now, dude is going back to america and found out about one of the big secrets (but not all of it).

Ok so what should I watch next when I'm thru with this. I'll probably start the wire season 5 since I'm on a tv series kick.

Don't watch Rondo until all other avenues of entertainment have been exhausted. Korean and Japanese joint drama production with Choi Ji Woo, it was marked for failure. Japanese people are ashamed to have had a part in the making of that series, it was terrible. Another series just as bad with a similar theme is "Tokyo Wankei"

There are some good TV series out there, both Korean and Japanese. Just not Rondo or WInter Sonata.

Fuuma, if you want to watch a good korean drama watch "Ha-yan-guh-tap" or translated into english its something like behind the white towers or something. it was seriously a damn good drama and its not like winter sonata where its all love and romantic and crap but its about doctors and the hospital etc and it was a really well made drama. i beleive it was based off a japanese drama but check that out.