Team DMZ

ITS quasi-OFFICIAL!

Coming to thread near you: Team DMZ (We have no official logo, YET).

I'll keep it short and sweet. If you're down with any of the below, please send in your application. (fwiw and contrary to popular belief, we like blacks!)

norebang.jpgkim-jong-il_01.jpg

coorslight.jpg

parliament.gifkc.jpg

drunkkorean.jpg

(and yes, that is SPAM!)

-----

Executive Branch

ddohnggo : Dear Leader

sleazie ninja number 47 : Propagandist, Kiosk Overlord

Analog : Counter Intelligence

Chol-byung-dul (Underlings)

Tarmac : Kimchi Evangelist, French Tickler

dizzhizz : Anma Liaison

Liberation1945 : Ginseng Smuggler

madeinkorea23 : Minion #2, House DJ

dennisk : Soju Pourer

300px-

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29716380

are these guys part of the dmz?

btw i didn't know that parliament was popular with koreans. wow...i smoke it.

There are two factions of korean cigarette smokers. The older generation, gen 1 to gen 1.5, they are old skool, and smoke mostly marlboro lights.

Gen 2 to Gen 2.5, we are a little less risk adverse, and do not mind being seen with the blue box. (I actually go with the parliament full flavor when available).

And then there's a third faction of cigarette smokers that smoke menthols, but we do speak of those people.

Guest jmatsu
There are two factions of korean cigarette smokers. The older generation, gen 1 to gen 1.5, they are old skool, and smoke mostly marlboro lights.

Gen 2 to Gen 2.5, we are a little less risk adverse, and do not mind being seen with the blue box. (I actually go with the parliament full flavor when available).

And then there's a third faction of cigarette smokers that smoke menthols, but we do speak of those people.

the jap stereotype of parliament smokers are yakuza/chinpira/yankee/ hostesses...

not to derail your thread, but i noticed an influx of "scenesters/hipsters" in the u.s. who smoke parliaments. i'm down with the jap full flavors, but in the u.s. i smoke lights.

Guest jmatsu
I don't know what's creepier; The dead dogs or that weird guy in the back of the picture with the 2 drunk girls.

P.S. Spam is yummy.

at first glimpse i thought it was tangerine.

Guest jmatsu
I find bangledeshi cabdrivers to be the most polite and have the best selection of cultural music.

you can distinguish? damn you're fuckin cultured.

Guest jmatsu
well i always ask, and then I offer them 5 bucks (~600 Yen) for the tape thats in their deck, which they always give you.

they hook me up for free. probably some terrorist propoganda or muslim missionary shit anyway...

dizz I have reviewed your body of work, and your services could be useful. So long as you pledge your undying allegence, promise to pay for the first round of OB and always have a lighter handy, you are in. Your position will be determined by Dear Leader. Fix your sig accordingly. Sleep well tonite.

spiveyt2 I am too old and too paranoid to partake in your DMT shenanegans, but I am willing to go down to the arab bodega and buy us a couple of packets of whippets (i have a whip cream cannister lying around somewhere), and we can party, because thats just the way i do. You don't even have to eat dog.

honorary members must be approved by 2/3rds vote. And not only do you need to wear a hat, you must also wear the traditional national costume, called a "hanbok"

img_life_clothing02.jpg

Question: how many varieties of malt liquor did your parent's store sell?

Did the store have bullet proof glass? Did they accept food stamps?

no malt liquor, just cheap footwear and a nail salon in the basement. this means food stamps were useless.

im feelin the wizard sleeves on the team uniform but i dont think the slippers will fit on my clubbed foot.