Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you saying that cause it was based off a japanese drama originally?

but seriously come on, don't tell me you didn't think that shit was deep.

to be honest, i didn't follow the episodes. i watched it for ten minutes and turned the tv off. so deep or no deep it didn't come from hanguk saram deul. end of story. no more.

damn thats a huge price difference but honestly the dior homme in galleria isn't really overpriced. i ended up getting my jeans for 23manwon over summer cause they gave me duty free discount and since retails 255 plus tax in US i got it for cheaper. but other myungpoom wise, im sure its damn more expensive.

• 4 weeks later...

Those prices ain't nothin to fuck with. I feel sorry for the brothers and sisters still in the motherland having to contend with that, Koreans will shrivel up and die without their myungpoom as well.

Tons of Korean people will go on this schpiel about how Hangul is the perfect written language... to which you must answer, 'um yes, for writing Korean'... to be fair though, that nigga Edwin O. Reischauer probably went to Korea and met the wrong group of prudes at some Itaewon bar, and did a hackjob on romanizing Korean in vicious spite...

yo. I fucked an adopted korean girl*. what I'm getting at is that i want to be in the DMZ. Will provide waffle shippments and nascar tickets from North Carolina

*I took her virginity if that affects anything, but she ended up breaking my heart.......

You spoil the unripened fruits of Dear Leader's backyard garden, tainting a potential sex toy with your vile seed, and then you ask for an EZ Pass through the gates of paradise??? The set of balls you must be burdened with sir.

New York thanks you, as our primary target is now the House of Mr. Waffles.

GAMSAMNEEDAH ggumdeng!

• 2 weeks later...

hey it was good seeing y'all this past week. liberation, where the fuck wuz u? you shoulda made it out, pretty epic feast, as I think we ordered shib-sah een boon of galbi, and I think the waitress wanted to suck my jahj (or grill it), but that's neither here nor there.

Next time, dmz meetup will be at Bon Chon for sure.

Calling all DMZ members who have pictures of the latest strategic meeting/k-BBQ fest. Post them here, keeping in mind our dear leader needs to stay anonymous, for security reasons.

Note: I just coughed and snot came flying, I'm going to be watching a series about biblical exegeses tonight and the go to sleep (friday) so my standards are quite low right now. Make my day!!