Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sry but had to chime in, if Express fits you better than Uniqlo then buy Express, but the quality of Uniqlo is very good and fits me personally very well, a hell of a lot better than anything i have tried on from Express in my life. I purchased a few pairs of pants from there and the skinny jeans ARE skinny, not straight legged as some mall brands would claim their skinny jeans to be. For the cords I buy them and then get them tapered about 1", when compared to some Dior Homme pants I also own, they are somewhere in between the 19cm and 21cm cut, perfect IMO for wearing to school.

It is my advice to try lots of items on if you are a first time shopper there, not everything fits everyone and they seem to have a wide variety of styles.

hope this is helpful (BTW if someone has a pair of the cord jeans, the striped ones 100% cotton from this season in a size 29 Beige (light tan color) and would like to sell them please PM me, thanks), or if you have been to the store and saw them please let me know and I will rep you, thx!!

does any one know when their getting their fall shipment of jeans. besides the new slavage ones. their regular, boot cut and sli fit sections look empty and have a lot of big and little man sizes lol. (I'm not fat if that matters LMAO). but every time i go there they say they should be recieing their fall shipment soon. any updates

Is there anyone in Japan who would be willing to place an order from the uniqlo.jp store and ship it to me? Let me know if you can and we can work out the details. Thanks.

poly

are those the tasmanian wool trousers? they look good on you. i tried them on and they didn't look like that at all. they were all big and loose on me, especially in the ass area. had to pass on them, but they did feel very nice.

(usually) Japanese XL = American L

Anyway, judging by http://store.uniqlo.com, their sizes don't mean much, There are XXL sweaters with 69cm length (wtf??) and even with average European/American height (like 6 feet) you need at least 72cm.

Still they are too cheap and I use local proxy to buy clothes from their japanese on-line store.

Their cashmere sweaters are very good, but, alas, they are too small.

fleece is hot. i'll post a picture of the checkered flannel when i get a chance. not much new in the store though there is a tasmanian wool m-65 which might be of interest, sort of thin but probably suitable for layering. didn't buy it due to various gripes but it's a pretty good deal at 130/140 (can't remember which at the moment)