Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

selvege denim is out in both cuts. in addition to single rinse blue and black, there is also a more distressed wash. $80 for all.

they also have restocked on the tasmanian wool blazers.

if there's something you must have and you are an uncommon size (xs or s) i would not wait too long to order as turnover can be massive on popular items.

Gotta disagree here. While I think Uniqlo sizes fit better I'd say that the quality of their peacoat is nothing special at all. My friend bought a peacoat last winter and imho it was not very warm, the lining was poor, the wool was stiff and rather scratchy, and it did not hold up well after regular wear, ie it did not hold the the original shape and it started to get a bit fuzzy looking. Worth $60 on sale and not much more. This and the duffle were big disappointments considering the Uniqlo down vests and puffer jackets were good quality and a decent bargain at retail.

Seriously, peacoats are all over the place and the best basic ones are probably the traditional ones supplied to the navy. They're real cheap at thrift stores or you can buy online from the government's supplier for $150-200.

Just wondering if anyone has done a phone order, how did it go over?

yeah i did a phone order, it went well. i basically told him the things i wanted to order and if they had them in stock to send them. he found what he could that i wanted and e mailed me a few days later with the items list. then he called to get my cc, delivery info a few days after that. it was sent to me free shipping.

he gets a lot of orders i can imagine so dont bitch if you aint heard nothing from in in a few days. he will get to you.

The sizes are the same in Shanghai and Seoul (telling you from experience).

The packages that they come in are in their own languages, but the shirts inside are the same. I don't know what to say about the American one though, but the shirts do run true-to-size and don't have "Asian sizing".

I wear a M in AA and I wear a M in Uniqlo.