Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the extra inch on the uniqlo tees. im trying to get one of each cut and color.... it is just too fucking easy to throw on a uniqlo tee, denim, and white sneakers. uniqlo is the new 90s minimalism.

there used to be this purplish blue color for uniqlo tees that they have yet to restock in the past six months... it was so beautiful, all that was left was an XL...

just called uniglo soho. they take phone orders. i just put in a large test order. if it works im going to clean out that store's stock and piss a lot of people off who want to buy some basics in store. still waiting for them to email me my order from this morning. if it aint there by tommorow i'll call them. thanks for the info on the friday hook up, maybe if they dont have a few things i wanted i'll tell the guy to hold off shipping my order till friday.

ha, okay... i just thought you'd beast out and be like "i need one of everything, in every color". it's just that i know that the one person handles all phone inquiries and they're often on the verge of going off the deep end with how often they get calls about shit.

naw man i was pretty easy on him i said the colors of the things i wanted, mostly black, but i said if they didnt have it in black then grey or something close to it, he can decide for me. try'd to be as easy going as i could cuz i thought the same thing, these guys must be getting flooded with specific calls for shit. whatever he gives me on the order i'll take.

naw man i was pretty easy on him i said the colors of the things i wanted, mostly black, but i said if they didnt have it in black then grey or something close to it, he can decide for me. try'd to be as easy going as i could cuz i thought the same thing, these guys must be getting flooded with specific calls for shit. whatever he gives me on the order i'll take.

I hope you're excited for your pack of 28 lime-green XS crewnecks.

the one piece that stands out for me in the store thus far are the tasmanian wool pants, if they don't make matching jackets i will shed a tear. i'm also really keen on the red t-shirt blank they used for a few of their printed shirts, they have a kind of striated fabric which is difficult to describe but is just too cool. if they had the blanks i would be all over it, as it is i'm contemplating doing the inside-out thing.

I just need to say again that the tapered skinny jeans this season are fucking GLORIOUS. The cut is completely completely 100% on the spot, things fit better than my cloak m400 jeans. I'm picking them up in every configuration (raw, overdyed indigo, faded black) they have.

just called uniglo soho. they take phone orders. i just put in a large test order. if it works im going to clean out that store's stock and piss a lot of people off who want to buy some basics in store. still waiting for them to email me my order from this morning. if it aint there by tommorow i'll call them. thanks for the info on the friday hook up, maybe if they dont have a few things i wanted i'll tell the guy to hold off shipping my order till friday.

DAMMIT lion... you and your spendcrazy ways are luring me back to the dark side again. I made a bet with a chick earlier this year that she'd buy clothes before I do... and it looks like I might frickin' have to lose if the Uniqlo soho has in fact the charcoal cardigan I want... and maybe a few shirts... dammit

I just need to say again that the tapered skinny jeans this season are fucking GLORIOUS. The cut is completely completely 100% on the spot, things fit better than my cloak m400 jeans. I'm picking them up in every configuration (raw, overdyed indigo, faded black) they have.

those jeans arent from this season, at least not here in the US- theyve had them since this time last year. i posted about them in the Uniqlo jeans thread in superdenim, and yeah- easily the best fitting slim jean i've ever owned.