• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to uniqlo today--

theyre expecting another big fall shipment in mid to late october

all thats out now is whats been out, and its probably staying that way til next

shipment

they're restocked completely on blank tees and socks/underwear/etc as of today

though.

outerwear is looking and fitting and feeling nice.

picked up a pair of the corduroy slim jean- SO GOOD. dreamy, vintage lang-ish

slim straight cut and superfine wale cord [you cant even tell it is corduroy] in a classic

five-pocket denim silhouette. 39.50. bought the dark grey.. comes in dark grey, light grey, brown, black, and tan... couldnt find any BLUE or BURGUNDY like people mentioned... NEED MORE.

[definitely dont need to blow 200 bones on south willard japanese cords now. thank god.]

i went by to try on the cords based on omc's rave but they felt much more prada than HL, due to a combination of the narrow legs but also the 1% spandex. even though i mean that as a compliment and they were super comfortable due to the stretch, i passed on them

btw, the lutz and patmos capsule collection is out for men's and women's. lots of cashmere sweaters which are a tad nicer than the usual uniqlo cashmere (which is pants) but you could probably do better for the price at, say, a tse sample sale.

also restocked on the godly color block flannel shirts in rusty red and blue.

went to uniqlo today--

theyre expecting another big fall shipment in mid to late october

all thats out now is whats been out, and its probably staying that way til next

shipment

they're restocked completely on blank tees and socks/underwear/etc as of today

though.

outerwear is looking and fitting and feeling nice.

picked up a pair of the corduroy slim jean- SO GOOD. dreamy, vintage lang-ish

slim straight cut and superfine wale cord [you cant even tell it is corduroy] in a classic

five-pocket denim silhouette. 39.50. bought the dark grey.. comes in dark grey, light grey, brown, black, and tan... couldnt find any BLUE or BURGUNDY like people mentioned... NEED MORE.

[definitely dont need to blow 200 bones on south willard japanese cords now. thank god.]

i hope so they don't have anything good for regular fitting jeans especially raw denium. and i noticed they rasied their prices

sorry for the double post but what is the green shirt he is wearing???

its their field jacket... sold out last time I was there in green

but i have it in black in medium if you are interested... its a bit too big for me.

Just wanted to chime in to join the opinion that people need to avoid this crap.

Everyone on these forums seem to view Uniqlo as the mystical land where you can buy Dior Homme at Old Navy prices. The shots are styled well. In reality the pieces look cheaper up close than their price tags denote.

If you like ill-fitting pieces made of poor quality, I found this great place called Men's Warehouse. They do suits. I guarantee it!

Sorry for the diatribe, but the point being - save your money/time/effort and go shop at Express. The clothing is nearly identical, as are the prices.