i have a feeling dum will like this.

i dont know why

dude got some linesssss

i got so much swag i can give some swag awayyyyyy

got a dime piece, with a duffle bag?

wiht a duffle baag?

nah with a louie bag.

DA3-CHYUNT8

i had this playing in a different tab and my mom came into the room and i couldn't find the tab and she just shook her head at me :(

be careful guys this is very hard to look at and involve various fetishism among scatophilia, foot (nike tn+ actually) fetishism, homosexual group sex. i've only seen a couple of pages but this is very gross and disturbing. click at your own risk.

http://nike-tn-costla.over-blog.com/5-index.html

^That is fucking hilarious...

Wow, the Crooks reference is a real compliment. I had a conversation about our placement in the market and mentioned that I would love to be on the level of the Crooks. Limb X Limb, we live in Cali too (the Bay Area) San Francisco is known as the Sucka Free, and Oakland is known for... well i'm gon have to explain that one to the squares later. Well, anyway our influences in California are similar the game is thick out here and we don't all wear skinny jeans. So with that being said I believe we target the same customer we're not in here to change the game just yet we just wanna play so put me in coach and let these other mothaf*#@er's sit the bench.

Just... Wow... I've got to get into this "game". Sounds like all the original gangstas are playing these days. Is it some MMORPG?

It just sounds wack as fuck to have business jargon like "placement in the market" and "brand synergy" in the same sentence as game, big ups, thick, squares and numerous other actual or imagined hijacked black slang.

I'd love to see these kids (I use the term in reference to their intellect) on the receiving end of a good ol fashioned street beating.

Before:

le282l34.jpg

After:

00409_acamouflage10jjjj_122_249lo3.jpg

00382_acamouflage20bbb_122_468lo.jpg

00407_d5_topside_closer_view_meadowhhhh_122_31lo.jpg

00399_acamouflage1fffff_122_1004lo.jpg

00404_acamouflage7ggggg_122_394lo.jpg

00376_2384aaa_122_919lo.jpg

00385_camouflage21ddd_122_1039lo.jpg

00384_camouflage5ccc_122_65lo.jpg

And one more time:

00409_acamouflage10jjjj_122_249lo3.jpg

During World War II the Army Corps of Engineers needed to hide the Lockheed Burbank Aircraft Plant to protect it from a Japanese air attack. They covered it with camouflage netting and trompe l’oeil to make it look like a rural subdivision from the air.

I'd love to see these kids (I use the term in reference to their intellect) on the receiving end of a good ol fashioned street beating.

For real. This conversation almost requires it's own thread. My current favorite:

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84010

"Koool beaner$!!!!! LOL!!!! We will have sumpn for every one this next comming season... Lyric is my son's name and his middle name is Passion. So I made this one strictly for the mc's....

I push keys is for the Hustlers and the Keyboardist....

Legal Dope Boy Fresh is for the colorful swag." (new sig material)

"there's all kinds of companies that use Dope for thier clothing line....we just happened to be the most original"

It gets better when they get into it over who gets to use the word dope in their "collection".

and some other strong contenders for the worst.

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100353

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80809

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104121

Z99sVFQ2liM

BOOGIE TOWN, a modern day West side Story for the hip hop generation, takes place in a New York City of the future. There's no more violence, no more drugs - in their place are illegal dance contests, which occur in the underground world of "Boogie Town." Micha and Jay, leaders of rival dancing crews, acquire superpowers which take the contests to new levels. Despite the animosity between the two gangs, Micha falls in love with Jay's beautiful sister Natalie and the two become a future-day Romeo and Juliet.

Next Level You Got Served x Dragonball: Evolution x Twilight for the teenage America's Best Dance Crew fanbase

^lmfao (and crying somewhere deep in my soul). why does this sort of garbage pass as an acceptable cinematic product?

unoriginal, uninspired, uninspiring. nothing new to offer to anyone, anywhere on the globe. why are people so fucking moronic and easily satisfied?

here's an idea people; save up the price of tickets to a dozen of these generic films and then go and have your ribcage removed. that way you can achieve the same level of satisfaction and human insight imparted by this film by simply fellating yourself for about 2 hours.