Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

how can a video reposted 1000 times get more rep than an eagle wielding a knife...

I don't think it was ever posted on sufu before I posted it.

I admit the possibility that the preceding statement is incorrect.

Human Leather

*Please note we are not taking on any new clients or orders for our bespoke products from Jan 2011 due to high demand and to ensure timely delivery for our existing orders. We will inform you through the site when new orders will be taken again soon (envisaged in June 2011). Power Bracelets are not affected and orders can be placed for them as normal.*

^ this shit happens on german shores every now and then when people think they found amber rocks on the "ostsee" coast that naturally occur there. in fact they are leftover phosphorous pieces from bombs the allied forces dropped during WW2

the white phosphorous was used because once it's ignited it keeps reigniting itself when exposed to air. it also starts to melt when it burns and thus successfully sticks to clothing/skin and mutilates the person becoming unfit for battle. under water it isn't volatile and is usually stored that way because it's basically insoluble in water.

Edited by redX

HOW

more like America's Got Physical Disabilities amirite

even if he would have no nuts at all, shouldn't kicking someone in one area of the body 50 times hurt enough to make walking difficult?