Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Now this is Next Level. For all those Chinese ladies who got man-like chests. This machine can train your boobs.

http://gizmodo.com/5721339/chinese-scientists-invent-electro+abs-for-womens-chests

8sbucBeIbhA&feature=player_embedded#!

I stopped believing in infomercials after Billy Mays died for no fuckin reason. But this, THIS SHIT... Is some fuckin next level shit.

Go rock your 2010 pajama jeans, while I'll be eating out of my twothousand&forever bowl.

They need to change the name to that.

z1xTrM5kVwE

You guys haven't zip lined with a burger in your hand or swung your grapes on a swing.

BEEELEEEEEDUT

^umm there's some non-dumb/non-commerical/non-weeaboo name for that stuff. It's just meant to look like it's not spinning/rolling when you play around with it.

edit: vvvv I was trying to find the video with that exact dude, thanks.

Probably posted already, but omg next level

/derail

dAVdFsjjJXY

1R5yT2YRSng

I can imagine what happens when a kid who is used to the twothousand&forever bowl is given a regular plate..

Oh god... What have they done... This invention will turn kids dumb to logic. This is Skynet's ultimate plan to rid the world of humanity. It knew we watched too many post apocalyptic movies, so it's aiming to get us from the roots of the future, the kids.

By dumbing the kids, they will start to water crops with Mountain Dew... Idiocracy is no longer a movie. It's the future!

What have I done...

This is some fucking genius shit right here...

Conflict Kitchen

Conflict Kitchen is a take-out restaurant that only serves cuisine from countries that the United States is in conflict with.
Through food, wrappers, programming, and daily interactions with customers, Conflict Kitchen creates an ongoing platform for first-person discussion of international conflict, culture, and politics. In addition, the project introduces a rotating venue for culinary and cultural diversity in Pittsburgh, as future iterations will focus on North Korea, Venezuela, and more.

conflictkitchen.jpg

Dude, is it just me – or would that girl be like ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE in the sack? Just the ...lack of rhythm, and/or expression. It's like a realdoll come to life. O_O