Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Artificialsky: Consuming (what I assume to be) one's own semen is strange enough, but cooking it stovetop? What the fuck is going through that guy's head? Shit makes me want to uke.

Is this gonna sound mad gay but that didn't look like a big enough load to me to generate all the "scrapings" if you will, esp with evaporation and what not. I wonder if he added breadcrumbs or some other filler. Also what is that orange stuff? "Kaviar" with a k? Eating your own cum is not enough you gotta gild the lily with some fish eggs?

my friends were talking about some chinese or taiwanese movie where they did that shit..dude made someone eat his fried semen..looks just like egg whites lol

Artificialsky: Consuming (what I assume to be) one's own semen is strange enough, but cooking it stovetop? What the fuck is going through that guy's head? Shit makes me want to uke.

http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212

this will change your mind

mmmmm mmmm good

(nomo)

(and yes, i realize this is old.....it just fit)

whatever this thing is wearing

Camerouna278.jpg

lol @ title

cam'ron music, du

wtf is that anyway? headpiece? looks like something casette playa would have on a shirt