philippines :: general

Who said Manila traffic improved?

I beg to differ. Now a days there are more stupid drivers specially those riding underbone scooters. Those mofos.....

It's cool to vacation here specially if you earn in USDs,GBPs or whatever high valued currency.

I don't think Marian Rivera is hot..... Rhian Ramos, that's the hotness right there.

MrJuby: yes, she is fineeee. Did you manage to catch the new (I think) Sunsilk commercial?

leading lady na. all of the sunsilk girls are just... wow. maja salvador jeeeesus.

and yes redshirt, i <3 rhian ramos too.

is it safe to say that all the girls on gma are ridiculously beautiful?

even the big one in eat bulaga.(0)

I just graduated from high school as well, my parents wanted me to go there too

But i denied the offer and stay here in NY

I mean i know what goes on in the Philippines and id rather just take vacations there

US you have more oppurtunites, not saying in the Philippines you dont have any

I heard the schools there are easier, and when you finish college you can come back to the US and get a good job

But in the end its all up to you so...

IMO, You should just stay there and get a better education Anthony. Then just travel after school and try to get a feel for different places. If you feel that Manila is still the place for you, then go ahead and try it. At least you have something to fall back on if that doesnt work out.

red: is that the board that starts with an M? :)

anyone else get threatened to be sent to the philippines by your parents when you were bad as a kid?

or getting "bak bak" on your "puwitt" (sp?)

or have your parents loudly say in front of everyone "did you finish making tae" when you walk out of a public restroom, and all the non-filipinos understood anyway, because of the context?

or was that just me?

IMO, You should just stay there and get a better education Anthony. Then just travel after school and try to get a feel for different places. If you feel that Manila is still the place for you, then go ahead and try it. At least you have something to fall back on if that doesnt work out.

red: is that the board that starts with an M? :)

Yes.

Haha, getting your "pwet" "bakbak" doesn't sound to fun at all. It brings up memories of road construction and jack hammers. Terrible. *shudder*

Any locals here have any nice button downs that I can take a look at? (PM me!) Not that im buying it or anything, I just need a good piece of clothing that I can have the fit copied/bootlegged/whathaveyou.

Goddamn...

Got back from White Beach last nite...

Fuckin supposed to stay for only 3 days, but ended up staying for 9... WTF NIGGAS?!

Whoevers down to meet up, might need to post pone it...

Having a binyag on the 28th, so I wont has money to spend on alcohol and shit.

... Like that like that...

New brands that are carried in manila are at greyone social.

Undeafeated - Stussy x Boneyards - freshjive- Fuct- XLarge - Hot Air -Crooks Illuminatti Supra and the NIKE QUICKSTRIKE ACCOUNT

these are official accounts and not overprices unlike theodores and resellers

Undeafeated - Stussy x Boneyards - freshjive- Fuct- XLarge - Hot Air -Crooks Illuminatti Supra and the NIKE QUICKSTRIKE ACCOUNT

If this is an official stussy x nbhd boneyards acct, color me impressed (sorta). Will you guys be bringing in denim as well? Probably the closest thing we can get to Japanese streetwear stuff. And hmm QS account hmm...

^when is it opening man? I haven't been to gb for the longest time, have to drop by some time soon.

Random thought, I love La Maison's ribs.

Oh and stunt, have fun at your binyag. Issit your son or daughter's? Sorry not sure on the gender of your kid.

sounds good if this is real. i will be in the philippines from 22 july - 15 august, any advise for me whats worth visiting? so far i have read about greyone, bunker in the fort and crate. i dont have the addresses yet but any help is welcome. thanks!