philippines :: general

yo edmond ... u still got con nect at take 5?

lets not talk politics here ... this is a politic and religion free board ...

yeah what do you need? lemme know

You can find a lot of nice goodies in Raon. Im not sure about the LPs you might get disapointed and find some Sharon Cuneta LPs instead of say Led Zeplin.

yoooooooo i want sharon cuneta records. its easy to find led zepplin records in toronto. but is raon safe? my dad doesnt wanna go because theres a lot of "hold-upping" going on there. but if there are records, ill risk it.

meet up sometime this week? we can discuss more on how messed up the philippines is if you guys want to. stuntastic is down for a few drinks at greenbelt. msg me your number if interested.

yoooooooo i want sharon cuneta records. its easy to find led zepplin records in toronto. but is raon safe? my dad doesnt wanna go because theres a lot of "hold-upping" going on there. but if there are records, ill risk it.

meet up sometime this week? we can discuss more on how messed up the philippines is if you guys want to. stuntastic is down for a few drinks at greenbelt. msg me your number if interested.

Is that for real? Im mgiht be able to hook you up myself then. :P We have some Hotdog and Nora Aunor LP's in our bodega if I remember correctly. lol Raon is pretty much safe in daytime just be aware of your surroundings and don't act like a tourist.

I was in the Quapo area a few days back, they're making some road repairs so expect more traffic and street wetness.

Im in for drinks.

If you don't want to go all the way out to Raon, there's some places where you can get vinyl at around the Mile Long / Makati Cinema Square area in Makati. Im not familiar with the name, but I remember it being around alot of gun shops.

plus theres always them prostitutes in recto .. eh?

True dat but I don't go there for the clamidia.

It's best to go lo profile on raon to avoid them pickpockets. A t-shirt and shorts and your worst sneakers will be fine.

do they still have them fake levis 501s over there? and US military surplus stores

There will always be fake Levis here on them bangketas everyewhere. Im not sure if they are 501s tho,,,

US military surplus stores? I haven't seen one.

I havent been inside Greenbelt Mall in a while...

I was gonna pick up on this fly white chick drinking there, but then this bitch from the night before, was standing near the table... FUCK THAT BULLSHIT...

WillKhitie

Which dude are you at G1? Im the tall Filipino dude who walks around there a few times... Great description right?

Since wen has there been so many Penoys on superfuture?

I havent been inside Greenbelt Mall in a while...

I was gonna pick up on this fly white chick drinking there, but then this bitch from the night before, was standing near the table... FUCK THAT BULLSHIT...

WillKhitie

Which dude are you at G1? Im the tall Filipino dude who walks around there a few times... Great description right?

Since wen has there been so many Penoys on superfuture?

Im the sort of tall Filipino dude that stands there sometimes.

Can't we move this thing to Friday? I've got 6-9 class on Thursday, Gah.

I got a bit of work on thursday night myself.

mrjubi,

I was asked someone to look for them LPs on our bodega but only found a few ones. God knows what happend to the others. Sadly, they were'nt able to find the Noras and Sharons...

So whos bringing the camera to take WAYWT pics while we're drinking?

I mean, thats wat superfuture is all about, right? Or is it about Canadians?

i can bring my sisters point and shoot. but its not a real sufu meetup if there isnt a dslr.

i think its just us canadians who take lots of pics of each other.

so friday at 300? the starbucks at greenbelt near club havanna sounds good? redshirt will join us later at 5-6.

so far the people who are interested are

stuntastic

redshirt

WillKhitie

rocker4life

text me at 09295681589 if you havent already.

today was fun. we need to do this again before i fly back on monday.

friday night good for you guys? if one of you guys are willing to keep a tab i'm willing to pay you guys back via paypal. that includes drinks and a taxi ride back. and breakfast. and dinner. and others. etc etc etcccccc

redshirt, i owe you some money already. so if you wanna spot me the cash for friday then its onnnnnn.

ps. im still kinda... yeah.

friday night good for you guys? if one of you guys are willing to keep a tab i'm willing to pay you guys back via paypal. that includes drinks and a taxi ride back. and breakfast. and dinner. and others. etc etc etcccccc

redshirt, i owe you some money already. so if you wanna spot me the cash for friday then its onnnnnn.

You bloody alcoholic!

lol

It's best we hang out on a saturday so that we can have more fun. Easy on the sauce mate.

i was also considering moving to the philipines just for living somewhere outside of the US, but after reading the thread i think ill stay and finish school as well.

did you have any other ideas for places to live outside of the states? i was thinking maybe canada or sweden but I haven't done any research on either yet.

Im down to drink Friday...

Drunk ass mother fucker spilling beer around the table after your 3rd beer...

Heres MrJollibee wanting to hold onto the guards arm, but the guard wasnt havin it and started to call for assistance...

SNC11385.jpg

After I left you guys, met up with another head from here, Ken.

Later we headed to some gig in Makati, and I got fucked in the head by the drink Absinth...

FUCK THAT DRINK...

I couldnt concentrate for shit... I kept looking at the fuckin lights the whole night, even wen we went to Embassy and this Korean chick was backin it up on me...

Fuck that drink foreal... Eurotrip is a lie...

I couldnt even bob my head to the music or anything...

Later we headed to some gig in Makati, and I got fucked in the head by the drink Absinth...

FUCK THAT DRINK...

I couldnt concentrate for shit... I kept looking at the fuckin lights the whole night, even wen we went to Embassy and this Korean chick was backin it up on me...

Haha, yeah, there's a couple kinds of Absinthe sold here, but the most popular one, the one with the old dude on the label, is by far the worst. It's some sort of sick mix between mouthwash and 100 proof liquor.

They did these shotties in Melbourne called ABCs.. Absinthe, 151, and Chartreuse(?). Now that'll erase a couple hours from your memory.

FUCK THAT DRINK...

I wonder what endevors mrjubi will get himself into if he drank some Absinthe.