philippines :: general

This threads been picking up. I didn't think that there'd be a decent amount of Filipino SuFU members, I guess this proves that we're everywhere.

So, is there anything good to get over here in Manila? Good deals and whatnot?

I know of one place that is alright, still slightly overpriced, but I'm sure you've heard of it. Homme Et Femme, over in Shangrila Mall along EDSA is pretty decent I suppose. They stock a couple APCs and some other brands. Definitely worth a browse.

This threads been picking up. I didn't think that there'd be a decent amount of Filipino SuFU members, I guess this proves that we're everywhere.

So, is there anything good to get over here in Manila? Good deals and whatnot?

I know of one place that is alright, still slightly overpriced, but I'm sure you've heard of it. Homme Et Femme, over in Shangrila Mall along EDSA is pretty decent I suppose. They stock a couple APCs and some other brands. Definitely worth a browse.

I gave them a call last night because I wanted to know how much A.P.Cs cost here before buying on the interweb.

A.P.Cs cost like PHP7000+

Not bad IMHO since A.P.Cs go for like $155.

Here's homme et femme's number if you lot want to inquire on what brands they carry or something.

(632) 6337009

Ooohh, thanks.

Well another place i've got quite abit of experience with is Defacto. It's this place along Mile Long that makes custom tailored denims. It takes a bit of trial and error from both you and them, but I have a couple that fit just amazing.

You can get more info about them at their Multiply site, which address escapes me at the moment.

Ooohh, thanks.

Well another place i've got quite abit of experience with is Defacto. It's this place along Mile Long that makes custom tailored denims. It takes a bit of trial and error from both you and them, but I have a couple that fit just amazing.

You can get more info about them at their Multiply site, which address escapes me at the moment.

Welcome.

Oh my fave burger place is near Mile Long. This is the Mile Long in Makati right?

Too bad they don't make slevage denim. Or do they?

^which burger place is this redshirt? been looking out for good burger places. and on another note, does anybody know where I can get authentic Japanese ramen in Manila?

Sango! Japanese burger. I know it sounds a bit weir but they have the tastiest burgers I have ever had. And the shakes are fucking awsome too!

You can get authentic japanese ramen in little tokyo. It's also near Sango!

ok lang ako ! ikaw musta na?

jason eat at sugi..

i have discount at h et F hit me up

Dude can you share that with me? Imma get me a pair of A.P.Cs or sugarcanes whichever comes cheaper...

Atleast the A.P.Cs I can try it on before buying it.

jason eat at sugi..

Hey ed, thanks. Sugi just doesnt seem like a place for ramen but maybe will try it the next time around.

Sango! Japanese burger. I know it sounds a bit weir but they have the tastiest burgers I have ever had. And the shakes are fucking awsome too!

You can get authentic japanese ramen in little tokyo. It's also near Sango!

alright man, I'll head to Little Tokyo, I've been hearing good things about the place, but never had a good reason to go. Thanks!

japanese food meetup!

Seconded, that sounds like a great idea. Nowhere too overly pricey though. I can't cope with SuFu food prices.

How about local designers? There any that churn out anything worth taking a look at? Im sure there's a few, but it's just abit hard to find.

Seconded, that sounds like a great idea. Nowhere too overly pricey though. I can't cope with SuFu food prices.

How about local designers? There any that churn out anything worth taking a look at? Im sure there's a few, but it's just abit hard to find.

Sango! FTW

Local designers? I have a shirt from Joel Ortiz it's good. Can be like compared to Paul Smith...

Check out MYTH on greenbelt 5 it's a store of the local designer's RTW line. :D

Sango! FTW

Local designers? I have a shirt from Joel Ortiz it's good. Can be like compared to Paul Smith...

Check out MYTH on greenbelt 5 it's a store of the local designer's RTW line. :D

ohh come on.. man im sorry but even inno sotto's shirts even cant compare to uniqlo shirts ( made in china ) sorry but im just being realistic here

ohh come on.. man im sorry but even inno sotto's shirts even cant compare to uniqlo shirts ( made in china ) sorry but im just being realistic here

Im sorry but I did not make myelf clear. The cut can be compared to PS. The stiching,design and fabric..... Can't top PS on that.

Sango! FTW

Funny enough, I was there the day before it made it's way into this thread. I didn't get a chance to try out the food though. Judging by all the trash and mess my friends made, it must be good.

On the topic of local designers, is it because of the quality of textiles we have available here? Or does it come down to the plain construction of the garments?

Funny enough, I was there the day before it made it's way into this thread. I didn't get a chance to try out the food though. Judging by all the trash and mess my friends made, it must be good.

On the topic of local designers, is it because of the quality of textiles we have available here? Or does it come down to the plain construction of the garments?

To be honest the construction is pretty ok for locally made shirt. The textile was obviously different. PS has this very soft silky feel to the fabric. Randy Ortiz's was a tad rough and "elastic".Im lovin the "faux french-cuff" thing the shirt has goin on... The design is pretty good IMHO.

and yeah one more thing stay where you aredont come over here cause its too crowded as fuck and it aint a good place to move too unless your broke..

AND YEAH THIS IS MY 600TH POST SO .. there.. .. nothing.. next?

i aint joining the hype beast bandwagon trying to lure them terrorist hahahaha

for realz man before you get to a million post youll get banned here