philippines :: general

i had a messed up night with tequila from the last toronto meetup. absinthe is worse so none of that for me.

i hope i can go tomorrow. i have this thing at our place with lots of relatives coming through, and karaoke, and lots of uncles getting drunk. ill let you guys know by text. i have all your numbers now. im 09295681589

ill try to get out of it just so i can get drunk with you guys instead. thats if redshirt can pay for my taxi ride back from greenbelt to san pedro. will paypal back the money when i return to toronto.

Is anyone else goin?

Im prepped up I guess...

Few fuckers tried to start fights wit me last nite at Cafe Havanna... Dumbfucks...

Some old dudes from Norway got dogged by some girl that was sitting wit me, and got all butthurt. I was cool with one guy, and tried to make things cool with the other fool. But hes all butthurt and shit and tried to shove me.

And since my lil buddy didnt move a table away like he shouldve, the two girls got sniped by a dude braggin about living next to Embassy...

C.R.E.A.M.

RAZOR RAMON!

Youzz miszzed out a lot dawg. We be like too drunk and shit Absinthe bar was kinda poppin and shit. We missed you (no homo)

WTF! Dude why didn't you hang? Thisz gosze for uu tooo willl I thought we be clubbin and shit. Im drunk as hell but Imma leave out the pics for stuntastic to post.

YEAAAHBA! We should do this more often guys.

So after drinking ALL YOU CAN DRINK SAN MIG LIGHTS FOR 350 at the sports bar... Then followed by two cocktails at Tropezz, followed by a FUCKIN 710 PESO HALF SHOT OF HENNESSY!!! WTF?! A bottle is like 900... Fuckin bastards... I was gonna spill it on the bar counter, but fuck it. I loves me Henn...

So after all of that, I dont remember taking this picture...

SNC11393.jpg

I dont even remember those girls... The only decent one is on the right...

Dont ask me, ask Al...

Fuckin Redshirt wearing a Redshirt and had a Redface to match his Redshirt.

Im bored and need to run errands so I finna go to Greenbelt for an afternoon delight...

That means drinking before 3...

So after drinking ALL YOU CAN DRINK SAN MIG LIGHTS FOR 350 at the sports bar... Then followed by two cocktails at Tropezz, followed by a FUCKIN 710 PESO HALF SHOT OF HENNESSY!!! WTF?! A bottle is like 900... Fuckin bastards... I was gonna spill it on the bar counter, but fuck it. I loves me Henn...

So after all of that, I dont remember taking this picture...

SNC11393.jpg

I dont even remember those girls... The only decent one is on the right...

Dont ask me, ask Al...

Fuckin Redshirt wearing a Redshirt and had a Redface to match his Redshirt.

Im bored and need to run errands so I finna go to Greenbelt for an afternoon delight...

That means drinking before 3...

Why am I not in the pic allong with the bird I was mackin on?

I had redshoes to match as well.

God damn man, it looks like your about to eat them.

Let me know if you guys want to meet up. Alcohol, girls and Alcohol. Three of my favorite things. :confused:

Broham. No disrespect or anything but we always tryin to get you to join us but you can't be reached. Post you mobile number or pm eithe stuntastic or me.

We gonna go to Hooters next time.

Wuttup PI peeps!

Dang, haven't really been up on Sufu at all and didn't know peeps in the PI are getting up on some chillin and drinkin.

I've been out here in Ortigas Center for a year now from NJ, working and trying to get some things done out here.

I just hit up Hooters on Sunday and the food was pretty on point compared to the original. The girls? Ehh.. well... go there for the wings hehe There were a couple but they were packin up and done with their shift by the time I went out there.

Let me know if you guys gonna go out again and down to meet!

Name's Jose by the way.

Broham. No disrespect or anything but we always tryin to get you to join us but you can't be reached. Post you mobile number or pm eithe stuntastic or me.

We gonna go to Hooters next time.

Yeah, it's fine. Most of the time im either at school or at work, both are somewhat time demanding so it doesn't really leave much free time for me. Shxts slavery, and clothes don't come cheap. :(

I'll PM my number over, let me know if you guys have plans, im always down when I have the time.

lo

dudes better preserve yr liver till i get to go back ...

Never drank alcohol before 6pm untill I met these guys.

Sufu blokes be makin me an alcoholic.

Now at home I've started drinking too.