Post your desktops.

seksu!

Yeah, it's Rainmeter that I added to and modded a bit. To-Do list for instance, correlates to my actual calendar and includes the To-do's I have listed for that day. Basic Enigma skinning with a bit of changes for everything except for the clock/date which are a modded Dark Rainmeter skin.

Music display is CD Art Display, CleariX skin iirc.

yea, i've held out for a while. that thing was like $1000+ in it's hay day. now, there's just so many other things i need before i upgrade my screen and i'd have to get something equally expensive to get one better than it. it works fine and it's not dead yet. i didn't trust LCDs for the longest time for photo/color work. and i also like games...

even though CRT is dead, it's still hard to find an LCD that can do what the top CRTs could do. creative work AND game.

^ lol i feel you rob. i had my CRT for god knows how long. just recently upgraded to a 20" widescreen samsung. i recommend checking craigslist and overstock.com..especially the latter. you can get ridiculous deals on factory refurb stuff

yea, i've done a little research, but i'm really picky. i need an IPS panel but with very little lag.

NECs are really good. there's a planar i've looked at that uses the same panel as NECs but doesn't have the polarizer to reduce backlight bleed.

http://www.amazon.com/Planar-PX2611W-26-Inch-Widescreen-Digital/dp/B000O7IIS0

Dell and HP sell 24" IPS screens based off the same panel, but like 4 out of 5 of them come with a red to green horizontal color shift and i can only find them online, so it'd just be a gamble.