WH/BiG Preorders start now!!!

cheep

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange they chose to put the item in the warehouse section but not the front page.

limits the number of people who might randomly sign up and say "Oh, $145, nice"

versus those who actually post on sufu, and know about the comp

plus they restocked everything else:cool: so there's less need to 'announce' this

I get "

Please select a Shipping Method!

Please note:

Shipping and Handling Fees include 3% online transaction fee for U.S. orders and 3.5% fee for international orders

Error Description: DHL XML Repsonse missing result code"

when Im supposed to choose shipping method... whats wrong?

Me too ... can anyone help?

Just to get this straight, If I want a pair that shrinks down to a 32 waist, i need to order a size 30???

All the measurements are for a one wash, so yeah, looks like they are 2+ tag

The jeans will be available in sizes 27-40 excluding sizes 37 and 39 and will be

delivered in their raw and unwashed state.

whaaaaa? seems like the jeans are all raw to me, unless your just saying the measurements are after a wash.

The jeans will be available in sizes 27-40 excluding sizes 37 and 39 and will be

whaaaaa? seems like the jeans are all raw to me, unless your just saying the measurements are after a wash.

The measurements are one wash, the jeans will be delivered raw.

?

umm..there's little here to confuse

and the measurements are after a wash, it clearly says above the table...

"Below are the measurements POST washing/drying" the part you didn't paste.

edit: PG2G with the quickness

The sizing question will take over soon enough ..

I am a true 30- and I ordered just that..

You can always achieve shrinkage or stretching with the right soak temperature or your muscles..

Just read the size tab - and go with ur instincts...

The 660 is obviously designed to sit low on the hip - thus the seemingly bigger waist sizes...

If you wear them at the right point, I guess your true size would work out best..

Anyway - I am not such a big fan of the general SuFu downsizing philosphy , but maybe that's just me ...

But , I would say if you have the S5000VX in 33 - get the DW in size 32...

Ok, so for all those confused about the measurements (as was I), here is some sizing info from the man-Gordon himself. I wear a size 32 Sam. s5000vx & asked for his advice about buying a 32 or 30. Here is his response, as well as a question about moving in between pre-order & delivery:

The listed measurements are post wash and measure 2" bigger in the waist than tagged size after washing. I wear a 33 in the 5000vx and a 31 in the 660 is a good fit so a 30 may be right for you. I suggest measuring your Samurai's and comparing them with the chart and matching the closest size with the best fit overall.

And let me know in the customer notes section when checking out that we need to contact you about the new address before shipping out.

Regards,

Gordon

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

I hope he doesn't mind that I posted this. Hopefully it will keep people from emailing him the same question over & over.

i was just comparing measurements to my eternal tigers and everything but the waist comes very close, I'm guessing because these will be boxier up top. This should be a great pair of jeans. I got myself a 28

i know man, i was trying to be facetious ;)

34 FTW!

(thanks for getting this thing going cheep)