Online Japan clothing store in ENGLISH!!! cheap pricing

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not everything is one size, complete measurements are provided (i've seen things that give you the sleeve opening measurement wtf), and there is a built-in cm to inches conversion on each page.

mr. i'm 5'7'', you should have a field day.

not everything is one size, complete measurements are provided (i've seen things that give you the sleeve opening measurement wtf), and there is a built-in cm to inches conversion on each page.

mr. i'm 5'7'', you should have a field day.

:D. thanks for the info.

...it takes two weeks for them to source the items, do the math.

i, however, must say that i am thoroughly pissed that the cardigan i want is unavailable both in purple and black. i'm not even going to try for the greyish green. okay, maybe i will, because i really want it. but the disappointment that washes over me when i get the autoreply telling me that they've cancelled the item from my order is immense.

I just got my package. I'm about 6ft and 170lbs but fairly athletic. I fit perfectly in a medium american apparel. I compared the size from AA for Medium (38-40'') for the chest to the measurements for the shirts on the site. The shirts fit slimmer than AA but are still a very nice cut. The construction seems fine to me though I didn't have very high expectations (and don't have much to compare it to).

I bought them so I would have something nicer/interesting to wear when going out and not have to worry about them getting ruined or spilt on (due to their low cost). I would definately buy from them again but I might try to size up one inch in the chest for a more relaxed fit.

Edit. I purchased from them on July 3rd and received it on the 13th and I live on the East Coast.

Just bit the bullet and ordered this blazer:

m2mblazer.jpg

I'm expecting maybe H&M quality, but the cut and measurements seem spot-on.

Also, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned previously, but the minimum order for free shipping has been reduced to $99, and you get a free $5 off coupon for signing up. I researched a bit on other forums, it sounds like people have been generally satisfied with the quality. Either way, I'm sure we're all anxiously awaiting a decently in-depth review from someone.

Got my tee, haven't tried it on...I'l do that right now, I have a feeling it'll be too short for my tastes...

So, it fits. width is nice, but yeah it's shorter than I prefer but not unwearable I don't think.

wow, this site just boggles my mind.

btw, Margiela shirt:

sizing sucks though..

Sizing is the best part yo! Everywhere in the US, a true fit for a 38 chest is an XS... there it's a L :D

finally clothes that fit well

Saw similar things on the insoles of shoes in China and HK i.e. Slimane Homme, Hedi Slimane Homme, Designed By Hedi Slimane etc etc. Funny as shit. Some of the shoes were actually pretty good though albeit made like shit.

"Designed by Hedi Slimane" wouldn't be entirely incorrect :)

yeah i got my order too (a week late thanks to the dodgy arse delivery drivers) with this jacket -

jacket.jpg

M fit is great, cut is slim (probably more like a S in other brands, i'm about the same size as the model). no idea if its a ripoff of some other designer (and don't really care to be honest), am happy with it.

also got a tee thrown in, which is about the sort of quality i'd expect for the price :)

it seems fine to me (65% wool / 35% rayon, polyester lined) - but i dont buy enough really high-end brands to make accurate comparisons quality wise.

sorry i lent my camera to someone, my pics are usually crap anyway so probably wouldn't be much better than those on their site. colour is a charcoal heather grey, not solid.