Raf Simons S/S 08

are all the backpacks eastpak co-brands?

who's down for the upcoming raf x linda farrow vintage sunnies?

I believe so.

And sign me up. I'm keeping my eye on Spectacles for Humans' website to see when they get some pics. I've been meaning to buy some sunglasses but just never found a pair I really, really like and I hope these will fit the bill.

(The linda farrow X Dries Van Noten collabs are hideous!)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jambon et mon petit soeur is just the name for the fall collec. so it shal be thomas x raf x wickedist-shit-in-the-worlds

mon petit soeur should be spelled "ma petite soeur" because "soeur" (sister) is a feminine word so the adjective has to be in feminine form.

By the way my fav SS08 so far are Raf, Branquinho and Junya, so I agree with the positive feelings.

I am not a fashion expert, so when I came to superfashion and saw the reaction in this thread, I was dead relieved that I wasn't the only one who didnt get raf simons' ss08 collection!

It reminded me more of people who go hillwalking, and not of backpackers. And this outfit- what with the grey, weather flaps, elastic drawstrings- seemed kinda...1996? 00270m.jpg

A pity cos I quite liked raf's ss07 and aw07 collection. Stuff like this one:

00180m.jpg

i spoke to anna wintour, recently.

it is pronunced: SEEH-mohn

the long e and short o sounds need to have a bit of that half-swallowed aspiration to them.

not quite so much as to make the name sound french, but enough to make it not sound like you're saying "semen"

'rough'? its 'raff'. like, "get that fucking riff-raff out of my bar",

or the word 'raft' minus the 't'. it rhymes with autograph.

why pronounce it with an 'ou' sound if that 'a' is completely unambiguous?

the 'simmons' pronounciation is the next best thing, in my opinion, and i

still use it often.

'sighmons' should never be an option.

I believe he is Flemish, so I think to be very exact, his first name would be pronounced something between "rough" and "raft" without the T, its not exactly like an american A which would be like in raft. the last name most likely doesn't have have a double m like "simmons", so its more like see-mohns. someone whos better in dutch can confirm.

but I personally just say "raf simmons" to avoid soundign dumb or over trying :o

Thanks for your enquiry

The bags are for the RAFSIMONS collections exclusively and are only available at selected RAFSIMONS retail points, not the usual EASTPAK distribution.

There will soon be a microsite from the eastpak.com site which will be dedicated to the RAFSIMONS collaboration, there you will also be able to find available a list of the models, pictures and a list of retailers selling the collection.

The bags are will be in stores February 2008.

Best

EASTPAK

THE MOR U KNO....

!!! RAFE SIMMONS ULTRA LIMITED SON!

I SAY "RAFE SIMMONS" CUZ THAT WOULD BE HIS NAME IF HE WERE BRITISH.