Raf Simons S/S 08

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, they're open. I think there's going to be a lot of footwear like that this season;

Raf has the sandals and boots that are open on the sides, Lanvin has mesh side lace ups, and Jil Sander has some lace up shoes with cut outs exposing your foot. Some very cool concepts I think.

It's like wearing shoes but keeping your foot exposed like a sandal.

am i the only one to think that the last 2 sneakers posted look like complete shit?

the first ones looks like what some silly brand like greedy genius would come up with and the second ones , well they aren't complete shit, just booooooooring and i am sure the price tag won't be cute

am i the only one to think that the last 2 sneakers posted look like complete shit?

the first ones looks like what some silly brand like greedy genius would come up with and the second ones , well they aren't complete shit, just booooooooring and i am sure the price tag won't be cute

I was thinking about the same thing my self.

The first ones, has something new to them with the sneaker/sandal-thing, but they aren't really great, and the second ones are so boring and yes they are not cheap: http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/designers/index/men/raf_simons/90796.htm

no your not, second are pretty nice, though ofc not cheap, but yeah the first, maybe interesting conceptually but horrible in looks

Didn't realize those were open on the side. I retract my previous statement.

Fuck those shoes.

I want the black patent/suede space joints I saw in Barney's though yesterday. Don't know if those are the same as this fall, or if they are spring, cause I swore the ones diamonds got were all patent, and these weren't on sale like all the rest of the AW shoes.

...so when i am staring at that shoe, the white area in the very center... that is the fucking wall behind the shoe?

did not raf realize that evolved hoodrat youth tribe doesn't do snandals?

exactly.

i think they would still be damn ugly if they were built like a normal sneaker. actually when i said they looked like shit i had not realize it yet ahah

A Danish shop carrying Raf Simons just put these on their blog. Supposedly from the S/S 08..

rsboots.jpg

check http://paristexascopenhagen.blogspot.com/2007/12/toga.html to see some better photos of it.

i dont want to believe that these are raf. they look like cheap fake nikes. i guess i should wait until i see some better pics and stuff but personally i think these are gross.

Yea, they're open. I think there's going to be a lot of footwear like that this season;

Raf has the sandals and boots that are open on the sides, Lanvin has mesh side lace ups, and Jil Sander has some lace up shoes with cut outs exposing your foot. Some very cool concepts I think.

It's like wearing shoes but keeping your foot exposed like a sandal.

Yeah, I took a glance at those Raf high top gladiator sandals when I saw them in stores, these remind me of them a lot.

They would look a lot better without the opening, yellow section, and white wiring on the back. There is too much going on, which kills it.