Just read also on style forum that someone else had a good transaction. Sounds like one of those stores that may charge you extra though 50/50 chance, kinda of like stories about Caliroots

Just recieved a bunch of stuff from Studiohomme that I had ordered for a family wedding which has now passed, 10 days late (I was told only after I had written to them asking why my order still hadn't shipped 6 days after it was placed, keeping in mind that delivery was promised by that 6th business day, that 'sale time is busy and we couldn't keep up with demand.' Could they not have informed me of this themselves or made a note on their website? Not hard to do.) and with UPS duties and fees equaling 40% of the value of the goods, negating the whole 'sale' aspect haha. For real, 40%. They also charge 30 EU for shipping (to Canada at least) and then if you need to return they charge you for the way back too which is whatever too I guess but would be nice if it was somewhat more reasonable. I know their stock differs alot from SH, but Oki-ni and LNCC are just unbeatable imo with the customer service.

this regarding studiohomme

can't really complain about the 30 EU shipping price, if anything that is semi-reasonable. custom duties at 40% of the total value is beyond ridiculous, though.

I think they were referring to the studiohomme post one page back.

just wanted to note that i bought a pair of CPs through studiohomme and could not be happier. got scared by the last few posts, but they shipped to LA in 3 business days and wasnt hit with a ton of taxes.

Levis.com 50% off with code JULY50 ends tonight

bought western shirt and the henley

just wanted to note that i bought a pair of CPs through studiohomme and could not be happier. got scared by the last few posts, but they shipped to LA in 3 business days and wasnt hit with a ton of taxes.

yea, just bought the CP sandals from them, no taxes, quick shipping.

studiohomme have just decreased prices again! -70% off plus -20% off for non EU, wish they had other CPs...

I just saw some visvim riffelberg and grizzly boots on sale in Antwerp for half off... Wasn't aware they ever go on sale.

there's something from studiohomme that I want, that costs just as much as the shipping fee itself.

is anyone in the US planning on ordering from there, and willing to proxy an item for me? please let me know!

i got a look at the inventory of the store which I'm doing a common projects sale proxy for.

5943960248_61763b5210_z.jpg

Now back with new sizes!

J. Crew is an additional 40% off & free shipping with the code LOVEIT

Anybody doing pick ups for the Tim Hamilton store?

I might hit it up tomorrow. what are you looking for?

get at me via PM

A lot of unbelievable Dior Homme at Always Never right now. here here here!

crazy prices

Mr.Porter all sale is an additional 30% off. Discount applied at checkout.

http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Sale

someone buy that Mr.Bathing Ape suit so I don't have too...don't have the cash.

mrharesamplesale.jpg