Sales

doctorgnar

Oak

Deal: Up to 85% off overstock and samples from the house label as well as brands like Pleasure Principle, Hyden Yoo, Standard Issue, Funktional, Them Atelier and Unif.

Continue reading "Oak"

When/Where: Friday, April 15 through Sunday, April 17. Fri—Sat 11am—8pm, Sun 11am—7pm. 208 North 8th St between Roebling St and Driggs Ave, Williamsburg (718-782-0521)

Link: www.oanyc.com

Ends: Sunday, 17 Apr 2011

^been posted a couple of pages back

Cross posting from SZ

I waited about an hour to get in but left empty handed. It's true there's a massive selection but not a lot in S or XS. As Mike said, finding a full suit is pain and considering most of the stuff has been pick over from yesterday, it will be pure luck to even find matching pieces right now. The place is dim light and overly crowded.

They do have nice selection of CDG Homme + shoes. Would love to have those clown looking one's from fall 09 but I don't have the wardrobe to pull it off.

I think the sale is a bust you are better off getting a full suit at YAJ.

I think there was about 3 racks of Junya pants/jeans. The only cool piece is saw is a patchwork fatigue pants in S but it retailed for like $1000.

went to the cdg sale at 10am. Interesting mix of shit, some great , some horrible. Overall the nicer pieces are mostly in larger sizes (blazers etc) , some good shirting and decent jackets to be found in M/L.

Most sublines are representatived, lots of homme plus, junya and CDG shirt

basically well worth looking at if you have the patience and want to DIG through racks and racks. Just make sure u don't wait in line for longer than 1hr because its not worth that. I got there right before 10am and line wasnt bad at all.