Sales

doctorgnar

interested in the nn sale..for the jeans you cant buy them in japan unless you are built like a japanese as those japanese versions have ridiculous short inseam length...i got two pairs from diabro last year, and they are like 31'' or so. very disappointed.

last I heard there were no more jeans left in black and grey.

Barneys boston had some decent stuff on sale. That long sleeve Raf tee, some nice button downs (raf, jil, cdg, etc...), some ann D pieces (vests and button downs) and some more stuff. Might have to go back and pick up this nice jil sander buttondown tomorrow. I didn't really look at everything though.

Barney's NY has a good selection of stuff in my size at the moment (31/32 waist, 6'3", 165lbs, does that make me a 50 up top? I think so).

Nice Marc Jacobs wool 2 layer hoodie vest jacket thing from 2,560 to 825. Thom browne Cashmere Balclavas for 325 (you'd be suprised how tempting they were. Sick.) lots of Dries shirts and tee's. Couple Lanvin shirts that look cheap and tacky as fuck. One Lanvin Hat (the ones that have been discussed here down from 1250 to 7 something. Total piece of shit if you ask me. Same for the lanvin scarf jawns.

Some OK shoes left, but none in my size.

Lot of slacks. Raf, Dries, etc...

Picked up the above mentioned Number nine Jeans in grey for an excellent price. They fit perfect, but I can't decide if they're me or not. Might flip em soon. Be on the look out. 34 inseam and all that good stuff.

So yeah...that's about that.

APC had some OK stuff today, but nothing I was really interested in. They had those cashmere/cotton New Cures for half off in size 29. The people I saw with armfuls of clothing were not the kind of people you'd see at APC two years ago. Not worth it to be dressing the same as some of the douchebags I saw in there today.

Bergdorf's sale is winding down now, went in today and there was a lot less than last time I went, but still quite a bit of stuff and quite a good selection. And it's 70% off, can't beat that really. Got a $1800 Dolce suit for $540, and they have quite a few left on the racks. I really recommend it

APC had some OK stuff today, but nothing I was really interested in. They had those cashmere/cotton New Cures for half off in size 29. The people I saw with armfuls of clothing were not the kind of people you'd see at APC two years ago. Not worth it to be dressing the same as some of the douchebags I saw in there today.

i'm just wondering, how were they douchebags? what did they do?

i kinda know what he means -- its dude haven now. APC has changed alot since 2000. the collections are so much worse too. Even the jeans - compared a pair of NS from 1999 to my new cures (2004) today - stitching but especially the hardware has changed alot. Front button used to pivot and spin a bit on its base.

anyways, if anyone sees a pair of charcoal Raf pants, small coin pocket on the front, in size 38 --- I will pay dearly! trying to complete a suit, bought the jacket at barneys ny several months ago...browns had the pants but now sold out.

I was at APC today too...they didn't have the black jeans I wanted...shit.

Also went by NN and they have a bunch of shit. Some stuff for 50% off but most of the nicer pieces are 40%. I gotta swing by Barneys and Jil tomorrow.

Neuman- I could have swore I saw you yesterday...haha.

Dudes who look like they would hang out at Marquee or something on a Saturday night. Dudes who looked like they would make fun of me for wearing tight jeans two years ago.

i see what u mean :) i used to be one of those people, who never understood of men wearing tight jeans, but now i'm the one, who is wearing tights jeans haha people tend to change as they get older. u shouldn't see them as douchebags though :P

i see what u mean :) i used to be one of those people, who never understood of men wearing tight jeans, but now i'm the one, who is wearing tights jeans haha people tend to change as they get older. u shouldn't see them as douchebags though :P

and do you hang out at Marquee?