Sales

doctorgnar

Oak 304050 Sale

What: Oak launches their annual 3-week sale with awesome discounts of up to 30% off their designer roster.

When: Sale begins this Friday, June 19, with discounts increasing each week

Where: Oak, 28 Bond Street, (at Lafayette Street); 212-677-1293; 208 North 8th Street, (between Roebling Street and Driggs Avenue); 718-782-0521; and online at oaknyc.com.

Rag and Bone sale is definitely worth checking out.

Label: Rag & Bone

Deal: Blazers for $175 and under, jeans for $79, and dresses for $129

When/Where: Thursday, June 18th through Saturday, June 20th. Daily noon—8pm. 100 and 104 Christopher St between Bleecker and Hudson Sts (no phone).

you guys should head over to NDG. Lower level they have past seasons jackets and shirts on sale for super cheap. All Nylon flight Rain jackets/Driver jacket are $100. All shirts are $50 (floral western, pull over Henley, officer shirts.) A few smalls and mostly large/xl.

eh those jackets kinda suck. i have the nylon flight rain jacket and if the drivers jacket is anything like it i can say that it is not worth $100.

apc sale started for the rest of the world customers...I was a few hours late and everything I wanted was sold out in my size :(

also, southwillard has up to 70% off now. still some patrik ervell, BoO, raf simons, dries in smaller sizes available.