Sales

doctorgnar

i'll be there around 12:30 but i'll give you a call. you're picking up a nice handbag for me?

Yes I am, so you can sport them and the Sartorialist will stop you and take a photo.

I got to apc around 11:20. It was packed. I only stayed there for about 15 minutes since I had to leave for work. From what I saw, there were plenty of sizes in shirts. A few sizes for the grey standard. I didn't see new cure in grey. No cardigans except for that stripes cardigan from last year? Didn't look at jackets. Shoes were on sale 50% off. I did picked up the suede derby, a few shirts and short. Didn't have time to try them on and the line was too long. Will put on supermarket if they dont fit.

<strike>What number are you calling for phone orders?</strike>

Retract that, found it by calling the contact number on apc.fr, going through the weirdest hold music, being misrouted to some apc receptionist girl who then transfered me to phone orders. Oh so easy.

i should have just stayed home and ordered online,

the only thing i wanted wasnt in the store, and by the time i got home, its sold out

the bag? no i asked about the bags and they said that was it. that was the only thing i wanted to see. rest of that shit is all for gay navy fans.

Ha, right on the money. Their men's line this season looked like something pedophiles would want to see their nephews wearing.

Any news from the Opening Ceremony sale ?

i didn't go but it's down up to 75%

Opening Ceremony

Up to 75% off clothing from lines like Hussein Chalayan, Proenza Schouler, Loden Dager, Nom de Guerre, Wayne, Katy Rodriguez and many others

Friday, June 20th through Monday, June 30th. Mon—Sat 11am—8pm; Sun noon—7pm. 35 Howard St nr Broadway (212-219-2688).

I guess I got my stuff already, so spot blow:

TNT in Toronto went to 40% off yesterday, on everything.

Comme Des Garcons, Lim 3.1, Geller, Helmut Lang, WooYouMi, Superfine, Rag and Bone.

All the shit they were holding out on.

TASCHEN Warehouse SALE in New York City

June 20, 2008 - June 22, 2008

TASCHEN Store New York, 107 Greene Street, NY 10012

Friday, June 20th and Saturday, June 21st : 11:00 am to 8:00 pm

Sunday, June 22nd : 12:00 to 7:00 pm

damnit, if they have that antonioni book again someone please pick it up for me