Sales

doctorgnar

Just got back from Steven Alan - about a 5 minute wait @ 3pm. Like doctorgnar said, if you want Steven Alan stuff - especially shirts and f/w outerwear - or metallic gold or silver Generic Man shoes, the sale is ok, although a lot of the discounts are only 30-40%.

Otherwise, skip it - there's almost nothing else for men.

got into the apc sale(was pretty crowded considering time and weather) and at first was overwhelmed due to sheer amount of stuff, but soon found lots of crap....tried on a few pants, walked out with yellow jeans...

I thought the online sale and the in-store sale happened at the same time? Was all the SS08 stuff on sale or just some items?

picked up a raw selvage denim jacket from the APC sale, as seen in WAYWT. i'm diagnosed with colorblindness, and did not realize it was purple/red (as my eyes filter out red and i could only see the blue). anyway, thinking about putting it up in supermarket if anyone's interested. size XS.

picked up a raw selvage denim jacket from the APC sale, as seen in WAYWT. i'm diagnosed with colorblindness, and did not realize it was purple/red (as my eyes filter out red and i could only see the blue). anyway, thinking about putting it up in supermarket if anyone's interested. size XS.

oh damn hahahahaha :P

Alain Mikli Showroom - Designer Eyewear Sample Sale

264 W. 40th St.

(btwn. 7th & 8th Ave.)

New York, NY 10018

5/20/2008 to 5/23/2008

Tue-Thu 9am-5:45pm Fri 9am-5pm

usually under 100 a frame, the good stuff goes quick... usually by the last day the only frames left is the crap from the previous "sample sale"... shit no one wants

I remember that event from like last November or something. OMC tried to sell me some frames and I was like lolnothx. :( :( :( :(

I wish I can be there myself, even though I'm not really a Mikli type.

:( :( :( :( :( :(