Hair Thread

qom

Why do you?

If you think the "mainstream"/hitler youth cuts on here fucking suck you have two options:

1) post something that does not fucking suck (and no, not Brad Pit)

2) don't ask the people who do like the hitler youth stuff for their opnions

Because I thought that people here would post something CONSTRUCTIVE not "what you like sucks and is boring"

How about a recommendation or a picture of something that you the poster would think suites me (judging by the picture of myself that I posted)

Sorry, but I think being told that the cuts I posted were BORING and PLAIN 3 times in one post is a little ridiculous. Dude needs some ppl skills. Also, most of the posters have a similar cut to those that I posted, so I wasn't hating on them. When guy posted YOU SUCK! GO CRAZY TEXTURE!! first thing that came to mind was hitler youth which IMHO blows

If anyone else would like to make a positive contribution to the thread can you please post cuts that you think would suite my face type?

Lay off the hitler youth haircut.

Suck, it does not. It's so versatile...

Alright. Your face is a good one. The doo you want will work. Keep in mind, though, that hairdoos like that need a lot of maintenance in order to look "unmaintained" like that. Mr Pitt had a full staff of stylists to readjust his rug over and over, most likely. Go to any flashion salon and they'll do it for you. You obviously know what you like so go get it and post pics.

could totally sweat top rights steez in a month or two

hair3vo0.jpg

dont think i want to though.. trying to decide on what extreme to go with..

long down to shoulders and let the beard go on that eccentric crazy intellectual tip?

or

keep both hair and beard cropped close and clean?

Because I thought that people here would post something CONSTRUCTIVE not "what you like sucks and is boring"

It was already mentioned, but how would you maintain such a haircut? It would take a lot of time to do it, everyday. Not to mention that after a week it will lose its shape. It's time consuming and does not look cool. If you like brad pitt go this one:

brad_pitt.jpg

odagiri joe perm it

I did perm it yesterday actually, but straight with the slightest bit of wave at the ends, trimmed up the back so it isn't as long now. I can wear it three or more different ways now, tucked behind the ears, all down or one side down, or tied back in various ways.

Here are the results (please excuse wine stained lips and glazed red eyes, always a getting hammered and waking up looking like shit concept)

nozo6d.jpg

1zv9744.jpg

I did perm it yesterday actually, but straight with the slightest bit of wave at the ends, trimmed up the back so it isn't as long now. I can wear it three or more different ways now, tucked behind the ears, all down or one side down, or tied back in various ways.

Here are the results (please excuse wine stained lips and glazed red eyes, always a getting hammered and waking up looking like shit concept)

nozo6d.jpg

1zv9744.jpg

I was thinking u can corn roll it a bit, you got the type of face that goes well with gangsta styles.

Dismal, is it an genetic or cultural thing for azn's to always get their lips stained when they drink wine? I don't think I've ever met an azn who drinks wine, lots of it, without their lips getting stained. Mine never do and I can take a bottle myself. Not even my teeth.

Please enlighten.

could totally sweat top rights steez in a month or two

hair3vo0.jpg

dont think i want to though.. trying to decide on what extreme to go with..

long down to shoulders and let the beard go on that eccentric crazy intellectual tip?

or

keep both hair and beard cropped close and clean?

keep it neat. No one will dig on the Will Oldham @ FIT tip. Bearded hipster look is shameful.

hair2xg4.jpg

hair3vo0.jpg

hair4ba7.jpg

PICK ONE ASSHOLE

I could maybe do the bottom right in the 1st one... But I don't have the cheekbones for it (unless I went on that severe college-starvation tip)

im down with the top left on the top image with the raybans

now how do i explain my situation at a barber shop in my predominantly black neighborhood :(