Hair Thread

qom

^^ did you use thinning scissors for the back? clean job.

got a little ballsy and one-clipped the sides higher.

Photo144.jpg

Photo143.jpg

just realized if this was styled differently, i could easily turn into the "azn gangsta" fade every dude had in high school.

Nah man, not at all. Small changes = big differences with hair. Yours is a more faded and slightly longer version of what i have.

I have a very short nazi/crew cut that's buzzed pretty high with a slight taper toward the back. There's no fading and the top is blunt against the buzz. Its very aggressive and amateurish. This is pretty aggressive and masculine and I dig it a lot. It doesn't look like a bro fade or anything like that. It may seem like i'm making a big deal of a simple cut. I am. He looks sharp without trying. Cuts like these are either sharp or bland. They're nowhere in between. Good job.

its actually supposed to be part of my soon-to-be-"mohawk", but i'd cause commotion at school it i were to shave it now.

so i have a year and a half to grow it.

isnt the commotion a part of having a mohawk?

you could always soft shave it to start with, kinda like this fashion version i had for a toni and guy show years ago.. when i wore it flat it just looked like a normal do

heremp5.jpg

this was posted in the NDG 09 thread and I think It deserves to be in here also. The hitlerjugend haircut can be striking in some cases but most it just doesn't work.

Ok wow. I'm not sure this collection should be seen as a ringing endorsement of the third reich. I can easily see this as well (the overall military theme) but I think a lot of this can be attributed to the fact that we are looking at a group of very European, very idealized models.

Try picturing some of these looks on people you actually know from your everyday life: it goes from Aryan youth to chubby cub scout and from Nazi aviator to someone with expensive clothes but less impressive cheekbones.

It's just a fact that a majority of high fashion runway shows and photo shoots are looking for the type of body, face and skin tone that gave Hitler a serious boner. While out in the real world you can run into people of all ages, size and color with amazing style.

isnt the commotion a part of having a mohawk?

you could always soft shave it to start with, kinda like this fashion version i had for a toni and guy show years ago.. when i wore it flat it just looked like a normal do

heremp5.jpg

yes, but you could expelled for commotion. :o

and i REALLY like that do, but i would prefer the sides a bit shorter.(+tail lol)