Hair Thread

qom

I can dig it

have to say though every time I tried to get a specific haircut it has failed

just go to the same place where a different person cuts my hair every month and I tell them they probably know better than I do

Although it differs wildly every time

I've never been dissapointed

maybe this thread will change my mind

Whats a good longer hairstyle for someone with hair/facial shape like mine. This is how it it s currently, mad lazy in the morning and just pomade it up all like this. I like this, but its gettin kinda old picture1955mt8.jpg

w1024.png

761230253.jpg

??

Yo, I should get a perm...

My main main got a perm back in highschool. That shit was like, 2002. He looked sick.

im down with the top left on the top image with the raybans

now how do i explain my situation at a barber shop in my predominantly black neighborhood :(

Man, black barbers do fades and tapers all day. I think they'll "get it."

Whats a good longer hairstyle for someone with hair/facial shape like mine. This is how it it s currently, mad lazy in the morning and just pomade it up all like this. I like this, but its gettin kinda old picture1955mt8.jpg

w1024.png

"AAAAAY MAN! IT'S ME! Joey Baddabing!"

Like the other guy said. Get the sides and back trimmed a bit (with texture). Not too short, though. About an inch and a half to two inches long and keep the top all up and shit like you have it. That will make you cool.

hair3vo0.jpg

I've worn my hair like top right on and off for about 6 years. I love it. I even keep the shadow on my face at all times. I might go to the barbershop and get this done today.

So I went to the barber shop at about 10:30 and got my haircut by a woman who I found out was the mother of the douchebag who stole my buddy's xbox. She gave me a crap-ass haircut and while shaving my neck sliced it open.

I'll tell ya, I can never win with haircuts. I'm doing it myself from now on.

the last pic is good. where is it from?
Why's it look photoshopped though?

It's from Nom De Guerre S/S 09.

I will post pictures when I can get my hands on a camera.

On a related note, I'm going to need a decent wax or something like that. Plz provide accessible recommendations!.