F/W 07-08 Buys

goldengloves

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you guys ever wear the junya watanabe f/w 2006-2007-esque sleeves though? never seen it on guys... in real life at least. hah. it's too feminine for my taste.

i love the sleeves, that's just me. Maybe i'm being biased, I LOVE RICK'S STUFF!!!

But this fall i'm feelin' this Dior Homme Jacket!!!

0279.JPG

AND SOME DOLCE!!

0087.JPG

I looooooooove those Yohji cargo pants... those are like my dream cargo pants. Too bad they have a pricetag to match. :(

I think I might splurge on a Rick jacket -- the snap-collar one in that tobacco color. Not sure if I'd be an M or an L.

I'm also definitely picking up those Lanvin hightops... they're "relatively" affordable. About 425 euro from LVR.

I'm also definitely picking up those Lanvin hightops... they're "relatively" affordable. About 425 euro from LVR.

oh shoooot. is that even including the vat deduction? well, whatever! those are officially on my to-buy list. we should start a lanvin hi-top buying group so we can get free shipping. seriously.

I have a love/hate kind of thing with Margiela. I like some of his pieces and utterly dispise others and some of the pieces I like are just so expensive for what they are that I never end up purchasing. I have to say though, I am quite fond of the buckle boots (which looks like it has a zipper on the side as well...sheesh) and the brown trousers like nice (my wardrobe is lacking some earthy tones...). But other than that I can pass on most of the collection.

+1 on wtf is margiela so fucking expensive

Chris, that would be a good idea. VAT deduction would be 20% roughly and then you could tack on the 50 Euro for shipping, but split amongst 5 people or so, that would be nothing.

I'm not quite sure how LVR deals with customs tax though....

FedEx just bills who ever the item was shipped to for customs tax. I can't remember what the percentage is but I ordered a pair of Diors and I got hit with like a $60 bill from FedEx.

That Lanvin group buy sounds very nice though, I'm not sure if LVR is doing it now but I remember last year any order over 1000 euro got free shipping.

does anyone know any websites that sell Junya Watanabe clothing especially the fall/winter 07 stuff. I was feeling the biker route

try the comme-d boutique in new york or harputs market in san francisco. watanabe aw 07 is best in four years! the tartan trousers plus silver stud toed boots are essentials. good luck!

anne dem... oh damn.

I wish I never looked in this or any fall 07 superfashion thread.

Damn song starts playing in my head I get so weak in the knees, I can hardly breath, I loose all controll, you knocked me right off of my feet...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not planning on getting much; I now wear white tees+blazer+jeans/pants+trashed white converse (75%)/other shoe (25%) at all times so the only thing I could possibly need would be more blazers and I already have 10 great ones, which is a rather large number for my needs.

I'll probably get a Junya wrinkled blazer, a new sweater for winter (LUC?), maybe a slim MA+ belt because they're cool and possibly a pair of black chinos or pants (Yohji, Julius or Linea).