F/W 07-08 Buys

goldengloves

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you people actually buy this?

i had the same question to you when i saw those blue aladin pants of yours...

anyway, it's a tired argument. if you think it's stupid keep it to yourself and avoid the thread or something. read that thread on it if you care enough (do a search, i don't feel like looking for it).

that shits MOLESKIN motherfucker, thats why you gotta drop the big bucks. oh & how much does A sell em rick owens silk/rayon tanks for?

Are you aware that "moleskin" is actually a cotton fabric and doesn't actually refer to the use of an actual mole hide (which can be used of course, but it isn't the case with the RO jacket)? ;)

Fucking dope jacket though, it's like an N-2B on some serious crack shit.

i went to AB today and saw some new winter stuff.

few items of note:

m.a+

- m.a+ laser cut leather was pretty fucking cool. it was pretty much cut like a cdiem leather shirt, but the leather was less treated and more crisp. quality was top notch and so was the price $3,299. they already sold one!

- m.a+ heavy cotton cut long coat. i tried this on and i couldn't pull it off. the artisanship on this piece was awesome and it's very warm, however it's not very practical. i think it was around 5k?

- no shoes or bags

undercover

-jacket made with techno fabric. the quality on the piece is awesome. the cut looks quite nice too. around 1k.

i'm too lazy to write more...

- m.a+ laser cut leather was pretty fucking cool. it was pretty much cut like a cdiem leather shirt, but the leather was less treated and more crisp. quality was top notch and so was the price $3,299. they already sold one!

This is the jacket I was referring to in lowrider's M.A.+ thread. Amazing piece... fit me to a fucking T. Someday...

Ha, Joey I was thinking the same thing about the skinny guy who's modeling the clothing this time.

I would love that sweater a lot more if it were a crew neck as the fabric on it looks fantastic! But the fencing jacket is amazing!

P.S. First hit of crack is on me. Next one, well, that'll cost ya.